Megan Ellaby #6 Apple Crumble must be in a bowl but George is tearing half NQ a new arsehole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she so unnecessarily rude? You’d want a friend to tell you if you had lipstick on your teeth, why not a follower mentioning the tag? The passive aggressive tone is urgh

Reactions: 20
Anyone seen her latest TikTok? Just her standing awkwardly in the festive aisle at Sainsbury’s, what is that about?!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m pretty sure I’ve seen her wear/mention those pyjamas before not like they’re new. Otherwise she’d be pushing affiliate links

Faye looking shocking as well… How did things go downhill for them this quick and who on earth did their makeup

715EB3EC-ACCE-49F3-9312-BD97EC0C5406.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Credit where it’s due I actually think Megan looks good there but Faye… 😅 Apparently a lip flip can’t solve everything! I heard from Amy bell last night that Megan got buccal fat removal because she was worried about her “post pregnancy face” so it seems the sisters love a surgical tweak! (So I’m guessing she’s certainly not pregnant)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Credit where it’s due I actually think Megan looks good there but Faye… 😅 Apparently a lip flip can’t solve everything! I heard from Amy bell last night that Megan got buccal fat removal because she was worried about her “post pregnancy face” so it seems the sisters love a surgical tweak! (So I’m guessing she’s certainly not pregnant)
The buccal fat removal trend is so stupid, everyone ia making themselves look older. Just because a skeletal look is fashionable doesn't make it flattering.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
The buccal fat removal trend is so stupid, everyone ia making themselves look older. Just because a skeletal look is fashionable doesn't make it flattering.
Agreed! I do think Faye looks even worse after getting the smallest amount of lip filler though, her head is so Square and that bob doesn’t help, she is such a plain Jane

• Heart
Reactions: 17
You heard from Amy Bell? As in the Scottish one they're mates with?

Reactions: 9
Let’s see how DrEaMy she finds life with a newborn and a toddler 😂 I’ve done it, it’s the pits of hell 😫

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.