Megan Ellaby #6 Apple Crumble must be in a bowl but George is tearing half NQ a new arsehole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t quite believe she put those passport photos up cause (as some of you have pointed out already) it definitely shows how much work she’s had done.

She looks a LOT older than 30 now in my opinion.
Totally when she said it was her 30th last year I was like 😱 what you aren’t mid thirties already I assumed she was 😬

Reactions: 8
She's selling her clothes on George's vinted now! I actually want some stuff - the Maje jacket I've been looking for second hand for ages - but don't want to give them money 😭

Reactions: 3
She’s selling the more expensive stuff on George’s Vinted so then she doesn’t have donate any of that money to charity I bet 😂

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
She’s selling the more expensive stuff on George’s Vinted so then she doesn’t have donate any of that money to charity I bet 😂
Totally! She’s thick if she thinks people won’t clock onto that. I hope she’s only keeping the money from sold stuff if she’s used her own money to pay for it in the first place. If she’s selling gifted stuff on George’s page then :eek:

Reactions: 12
Totally! She’s thick if she thinks people won’t clock onto that. I hope she’s only keeping the money from sold stuff if she’s used her own money to pay for it in the first place. If she’s selling gifted stuff on George’s page then :eek:
They all do this! They'd be absolutely overrun with clothes if they didn't sell half of it. I've rarely seen any influencers mention giving any profit to charity, and I've never seen any receipts from those who have claimed to.

Reactions: 4
Well doesn’t he sound like a charmer? What an absolute knob. It’s always so blatantly clear what sort of a person someone is by how they handle interactions like that. As if we needed proof that El Jorge is a knobber.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Teenage me would be losing my mind that George Craig would be giving someone beef over an app selling used clothes for giving him a 1 star review 😭😭😭😭 how the great have fallen

• Haha
Reactions: 28
lol at him telling an automated message to "jog on", what a loser 😅😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 32
How is she not just unbelievably embarrassed by him.

If I found out my partner was doing this I would 1000000% die of cringe

• Haha
Reactions: 23
How does everyone feel about Megan’s handling of blue Monday in her tik tok? She’s used it as an opportunity to promote her brand. Does she know what Blue Monday is actually all about and why it’s called that? Some retail therapy isn’t going to save someone’s life :( Just slightly distasteful.

Reactions: 13
How does everyone feel about Megan’s handling of blue Monday in her tik tok? She’s used it as an opportunity to promote her brand. Does she know what Blue Monday is actually all about and why it’s called that? Some retail therapy isn’t going to save someone’s life :( Just slightly distasteful.
tone deaf as always

Reactions: 10

Right- so mental health is only important when it’s hers then? When she gets criticism for her ‘work’ we all have to tip toe around her mental health but when she wants to make money of us on what is seen as the most depressing day of the year (for a multitude of reasons) we all have to go along with it?

I pray she never loses someone to suicide (like many of us have) cause she sure as tit wouldn’t be using days like these to make money. Just when you already think she’s vile- she manages to stoop to a new, disgusting low

Reactions: 9
she’s 100% had her lips done - can really tell looking back at old photos like that passport video she did…. and the constant pouting just makes it even more obv!

Reactions: 10
Blue Monday is not the same as Black Friday. Jesus Christ Megan read the bleeping room ONE TIME!!!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.