Megan Ellaby #6 Apple Crumble must be in a bowl but George is tearing half NQ a new arsehole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks for starting the new thread!

I’ll start the recap (but will miss loads I’m sure):

-Megan still delivering absolutely nothing content wise apart from constant ads
-She’s still desperately trying to go viral on TikTok by trying to pretend she’s about 15 years younger than she actually is
-Can’t afford to pay for haircuts
-Her and her grotty sister still being beggy
-Going on a million holidays
-Contributing to the burning planet with constant flying and trying to force us all to consume endless amounts of trend led fashion
-Still married to a sex pest who’s cheated on her countless times
-Doesn’t wear a seatbelt 🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Can’t believe she’s posting £4-£5 baby clothes on Vinted… surely she can’t need the money that badly? Better off donating them to a local charity shop for people in need
She’s mental if she thinks she can sell those shoes for that price. I’ve been doing vinted for a while and it’s not a place to go to make your money back… just to get some spare change on things you’d otherwise charity shop.

I’ve been selling my baby stuff for like a £1 an item because anything over that just isn’t worth it! £4.50 for a second hand Morrisons baby romper? Alright…

Also she says “it’s no secret that I’m a huge fan of vinted”, oh really megs? You’ve been flogging your tat on depop but don’t recall you ever bringing it up tbh? Or is it just cos they’re paying ya 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Just because they’ve been spending a lot of time together recently… is anyone else starting to get sick of Amy Bell’s pout?! Just smile properly love!

Reactions: 5
She’s mental if she thinks she can sell those shoes for that price. I’ve been doing vinted for a while and it’s not a place to go to make your money back… just to get some spare change on things you’d otherwise charity shop.

I’ve been selling my baby stuff for like a £1 an item because anything over that just isn’t worth it! £4.50 for a second hand Morrisons baby romper? Alright…

Also she says “it’s no secret that I’m a huge fan of vinted”, oh really megs? You’ve been flogging your tat on depop but don’t recall you ever bringing it up tbh? Or is it just cos they’re paying ya 😂
I thought this- did she not violate some sort of advertising thing because she started pushing Vinted before showing that she was working with them and never declared ad. I found it really weird because her and sunbeams Jess and some other influencer posted Vinted stuff all within about an hour of each other on the same day a few weeks ago.

Reactions: 3
You can really tell from that Vinted video how much she stretches her photos to appear taller and slimmer

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hang on a minute, am I reading this right? She’s having to resort to selling her Morrisons baby clothes on Vinted?

She must seriously be strapped for cash? Or starting to worry about their futures financially. Their other income comes solely from the hospitality industry so they’d be right to be worried. But genuinely if she’s relying on income from her second hand Morrisons baby grows then I think something is going seriously wrong in her life.

Reactions: 11
Hang on a minute, am I reading this right? She’s having to resort to selling her Morrisons baby clothes on Vinted?

She must seriously be strapped for cash? Or starting to worry about their futures financially. Their other income comes solely from the hospitality industry so they’d be right to be worried. But genuinely if she’s relying on income from her second hand Morrisons baby grows then I think something is going seriously wrong in her life.
I imagine it’s because it’s an AD and she’s just trying to sell any old tat to promote Vinted and get paid by them.

Reactions: 12
Well yeah but surely there’s nothing stopping her donating some of the money to charity? It’s weird that she’s even priced it all that highly, Morrisons baby grows can’t be much more than that brand new. She must seriously be struggling for money.

It’s not making me want to use the app if it’s full of overpriced used baby clothes.

Reactions: 6
Cringing at the Halloween party. She’s just wacked some shorts and a wig on and nana Faye really thinks she’s the queen of bants

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Well yeah but surely there’s nothing stopping her donating some of the money to charity? It’s weird that she’s even priced it all that highly, Morrisons baby grows can’t be much more than that brand new. She must seriously be struggling for money.

It’s not making me want to use the app if it’s full of overpriced used baby clothes.
She's not selling £4 babygrows because she's struggling for money. 😂 Seriously the ad alone would have paid her at least £10k. She knows it would look bad to be advertising Vinted without it appearing that she actually uses the app herself. You're right that there's nothing stopping her donating the money though. She probs just cba or it hasn't even occurred to her.

Reactions: 9
Is it just me or do their parties always look like the worst craic ever? Like your only pal is your sister really and you just have be her and her beard over and make videos in your kitchen? I’ll pass, thanks 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She's not selling £4 babygrows because she's struggling for money. 😂 Seriously the ad alone would have paid her at least £10k. She knows it would look bad to be advertising Vinted without it appearing that she actually uses the app herself. You're right that there's nothing stopping her donating the money though. She probs just cba or it hasn't even occurred to her.
Why else would she be wanting that much money for it all? We know she’s greedy and wants to line her own pockets. Coupled with the current state of the economy and I fully expect them to be finance planning and grabbing every penny they can right now. It’s not beyond the realms of possibility they are aware their finances are incredibly precarious?

£10k ad money or not there is literally nothing stopping her either taking that stuff to a charity shop or donating some of the Vinted money to a charity. The pair of them are awful

Last edited:
I’m probably very late to the game, but wasn’t George’s brother engaged to Bee Whitaker? Is that him with a new girl in the BeReal story? Anyone know the goss?

Reactions: 3
Why else would she be wanting that much money for it all? We know she’s greedy and wants to line her own pockets. Coupled with the current state of the economy and I fully expect them to be finance planning and grabbing every penny they can right now. It’s not beyond the realms of possibility they are aware their finances are incredibly precarious?

£10k ad money or not there is literally nothing stopping her either taking that stuff to a charity shop or donating some of the Vinted money to a charity. The pair of them are awful
In order for the ad to work she needs to use Vinted, hence why she’s listing babygrows at low prices cos shopping cheap is what the app is for. She doesn’t need the money from the sale, she’s just listed them to fulfil the terms of the ad contract and bag the fee. The cost of living crisis isn’t affecting her so I wouldn’t have much sympathy

In order for the ad to work she needs to use Vinted, hence why she’s listing babygrows at low prices cos shopping cheap is what the app is for. She doesn’t need the money from the sale, she’s just listed them to fulfil the terms of the ad contract and bag the fee. The cost of living crisis isn’t affecting her so I wouldn’t have much sympathy
Oh trust me, I have absolutely zero sympathy for her.

Merely stating that a couple relying on a wage from the hospitality industry and from a ‘job’ that could potentially fall on its arse given the grim economic outlook are likely to be doing as much grabbing as they can right now.

A lot of others seem to donate some money from their sales to charity, but oh no not our Meggy!!

Reactions: 1
Is Mego… prego? 👶

Edit; just caught up on the last thread that I unwatched agessss ago and I see I’m not alone in thinking this. Haven’t seen her swinging out of a drink in a good while, baggy tops upon baggy tops (don’t you know she loves layers?), & the Baby costume for that party (either she’s playing on the word baby, or she’s actually thought that was a quirky dreamy costume 🤪)

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.