Megan Ellaby #6 Apple Crumble must be in a bowl but George is tearing half NQ a new arsehole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah nah I’ve never seen pouting as cringe as this 😂😂😂
That is just odd, I mean the whole concept of influencers is odd to me, but this is weird. She looks very uncomfortable, the kid is strangely passive, again the outfit is nothing to aspire to. The whole prada bag thing was weird, just buy a bag don’t drag it out, and it’s a crap bag. I don’t get it, she just comes across as massively passive aggressive and miserable.

Reactions: 9
For me it’s like Megan has gotten so bad over the years she’s making Faye look good 😂, or at least “mild” like you say. I definitely get less annoyed by her content nowadays anyway.
Nah. They’re both boring middle class basic witches.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This is repulsive. Truly, honestly repulsive.

What went through her mind? How vacuous and disconnected must she really be from the struggles of millions of people who can't afford basic necessities to be actively **BRAGGING** that she can afford to buy herself Prada.

Yeah Megz, you can. But what do you actually bring to society? What do you contribute? Clearly not even an ounce of empathy for others within it.

But no worries gurrrl, you can buy yourself Pradaaaa 🎶 💁‍♀️

Attachments

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
How tone deaf can she be? This Rixo dress. Size small btw. And it FITS! I’m 7 months pregnant BTW. It’s not a flex! I can’t stand her she’s so smug. Her hair is tit too. Sorry.

Reactions: 14
How tone deaf can she be? This Rixo dress. Size small btw. And it FITS! I’m 7 months pregnant BTW. It’s not a flex! I can’t stand her she’s so smug. Her hair is tit too. Sorry.
i can’t imagine being that shallow…. who cares what size you fit in to- she’s obsessed with thinness?! so unhealthy and superficial!

Reactions: 10
I was in Prestwich today doing a spot of pre-Passover shopping at the kosher stores.
I kept an eye out for Ellabies, but alas, saw none!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I really can’t understand why she shows her kid from every other angle but covers her face when it’s straight on? She’s not protecting her privacy in any way

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.