Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

EllsBellsWells

Chatty Member
7429AF80-1EE5-4844-A15B-366A705FD018.jpeg

Christ her knickers look like they’re about to cut her arse cheek in half. Just get a bigger size Megs! Despite what you and your sister might think, being bigger than a size 8 is not the end of the world hun!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I've never posted here before but I don't know anyone irl who follows megan to vent to! But omfg everytime she smuggly mentions the ✨tiny✨ size she's wearing whilst heavily pregnant IRKS me!!!

hmsizzle

Taking maternity leave until she’s back in a size 8 because she can’t post content in anything above a 10.

• Haha
  • Sick

Kat_Valentine

VIP Member
She really thinks she’s Daisy Jones doesn’t she? You’re the wife who’s husband is cheating on you love, not the main character 🥴😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

EllsBellsWells

Chatty Member
How is she not just unbelievably embarrassed by him.

If I found out my partner was doing this I would 1000000% die of cringe

• Haha

I am undercover

Chatty Member
Way off topic and don’t think it’s ever been spoken about on here but it’s nothing new in jimmys scene. George & Jimmys dad was locked up for SA charges (unsure if he is still in prison) but I wondered if anyone had more goss on this?

obviously George has followed in his dads footsteps 🤢

• Wow

SaltayYouStay

Been lurking on this thread for a while so thought I’d finally contribute… IMO obviously in a material sense her life has changed a lot since the early days of her blog but god her mindset doesn’t seem to have progressed at all, I know she says that she doesn’t take any shit anymore and blah blah blah but honestly she comes across as insecure and immature as ever

I used to really enjoy her content when I was younger but there’s just been zero development, and she just seems to flaunt increasingly expensive clothes in lieu of anything intelligent, original or creative to add 🙄

Tbf if she made more of an effort I would probably still be interested in following her but had to unfollow ages ago as everything just felt like such a cash grab and the writing on her blog was appalling. Enjoyed her youtube vids back in the day though.

• Heart
Can’t believe she’s posting £4-£5 baby clothes on Vinted… surely she can’t need the money that badly? Better off donating them to a local charity shop for people in need
She’s mental if she thinks she can sell those shoes for that price. I’ve been doing vinted for a while and it’s not a place to go to make your money back… just to get some spare change on things you’d otherwise charity shop.

I’ve been selling my baby stuff for like a £1 an item because anything over that just isn’t worth it! £4.50 for a second hand Morrisons baby romper? Alright…

Also she says “it’s no secret that I’m a huge fan of vinted”, oh really megs? You’ve been flogging your tat on depop but don’t recall you ever bringing it up tbh? Or is it just cos they’re paying ya 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22

bxtxaxcxe

One of Megan’s videos just came up on my FYP & she was getting ready for CPHFW - in her video she’s like “people keep asking me how I still fit in my jeans and honestly these jeans are just massive” then proceeds to show a pair of jeans that honestly wouldn’t be more than a size 10/12… like I get what she meant but how is that the language she uses!! I’m not chronically online enough to be shocked by much but I was really taken aback by her saying that

• Sick
  • Wow
definitely something very sneaky going on that she’s selling newly gifted items on george’s account (and it doesn’t even say his name as his username). she has publicised her account and has a lot of followers on there so there’s clearly a dodgy reason for her to not use that account…

I know I've already asked but can she somehow avoid/reduce tax by selling on George's vinted account?
I think it’s more that she’s stated on her own account that the money goes to charity, so she sells higher value items on George’s (lesser known) account, which has no reference to charity, so she can keep the profit. It’s sneaky and greedy so beggy meggy all over

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21