Megan Ellaby #6 Apple Crumble must be in a bowl but George is tearing half NQ a new arsehole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
D1DBF009-2F1B-4FF3-8352-408BC3EA9112.jpeg

Someone’s made a TikTok exposing her for selling gifted stuff and our Megs ain’t happy in the comments. Maybe don’t try and sneakily sell stuff that was gifted to you on your cheating husbands Vinted

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
View attachment 1912046

Someone’s made a TikTok exposing her for selling gifted stuff and our Megs ain’t happy in the comments. Maybe don’t try and sneakily sell stuff that was gifted to you on your cheating husbands Vinted
Ooooh can anyone screenshot any comments? I don't have Tiktok but am intrigued to see how Meg is justifying selling her gifted items 👀

Reactions: 16
Hahaha omg 😂😂 the music makes it even better looool. Wish they would have done another one exposing all the other shite she’s been gifted and then flogged for $$$

---

Ooooh can anyone screenshot any comments? I don't have Tiktok but am intrigued to see how Meg is justifying selling her gifted items 👀
Trying to claim it’s for charity even tho we know here she’s selling her expensive items on George’s account to keep the funds 🙄

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Hahaha omg 😂😂 the music makes it even better looool. Wish they would have done another one exposing all the other shite she’s been gifted and then flogged for $$$

---

Trying to claim it’s for charity even tho we know here she’s selling her expensive items on George’s account to keep the funds 🙄
Does it say on George’s Vinted that all the money goes to charity then? Cos if it doesn’t, she could just be saying that…

Why not do a charity sale like she’s done in the past??

Reactions: 13
Does it say on George’s Vinted that all the money goes to charity then? Cos if it doesn’t, she could just be saying that…

Why not do a charity sale like she’s done in the past??
Nope it doesn’t say it’s going to charity on his account !

Reactions: 10
View attachment 1912046

I don't have tiktok so can't view it. Is she tagged? If not is she searching for herself? I mean maybe influencers do that but it still makes me giggle.

Anyone here in the know about tax stuff?? I'd like to know how she benefits selling on George's account instead of her own

Reactions: 3

---

She’s so fuming she can’t even type properly ‘cool’ erm I mean ‘cool video’ 😂😂😂 what a bleeping idiot. She’s so butthurt because she knows people are starting to see her for what she really is, a money grabbing knobhead.

I literally can’t stand her and can’t even believe I used to follow her and think she seemed quite sweet.

I truly hope her new baby has colic and screams for hours on end like a lot of babies. Let’s see how *dreamy* that is for her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Her life is absolutely tragic.

She’s clearly on here all the time? And on TikTok all the time searching her own name. What a sad existence

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Her life is absolutely tragic.

She’s clearly on here all the time? And on TikTok all the time searching her own name. What a sad existence
She has to do something bored at home & pregnant whilst her David Cameron faced husband is out chatting up the female population of Manchester, doesn’t she?

I was looking at Diana Vickers IG the other day and while I do find her a bit irritating, she looks AMAZING and must feel like she’s had a narrow escape with that young Tory looking bastard 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
The thing I find most fascinating with her is she is very much about fitting into this narrative of having the perfect life, all the time! maybe I’m just a MASSIVE cynic but that video of her brushing her daughters hair saying she’s always dreamt of these moments just feels very contrived, especially as she would have had to sit her down, film the video (potentially multiple times) add some saccharine music and make it all filmic looking 😂😂 just feels a bit all for the gram. I’m just intrigued by the level of upkeep having this kind of life entails, must be exhausting being her.

I genuinely don’t mean this to sound bitchy, but I was someone who spent years trying to fill a void buying clothes and things all the time, after a while it’s all a bit meaningless isn’t it?

it’s akin to the American dream aspiration which is probably why a lot of influencers end up with really bad mental health and anxiety?

what made her stand out from the others years ago was her creativity with clothes, her ability to make a £5 t shirt look amazing with an outfit, now it’s just pairing expensive clobber with even more expensive clobber under the guise of sustainability. Damn why do we expect so much from these influencers eh? It’s because they make out like they are our friends, and like a friend when they start to do things we no longer agree with we feel it, it’s some weird parasocial tit!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Because it’s a form of advertising - can’t deny that people make decisions based on what they see on social media, and businesses need to do it. They will have budget for lots of influencers like Megan, just as they will have budget for boosting social media posts or traditional advertisements. They do a lot of charity stuff too! I don’t think we should be annoyed that it happens, but what annoys me is when brands gift her things and they just haven’t done research - it feels fake and not authentic! Doesn’t help that Megan seems to say yes to everything.
[/QU
Because it’s a form of advertising - can’t deny that people make decisions based on what they see on social media, and businesses need to do it. They will have budget for lots of influencers like Megan, just as they will have budget for boosting social media posts or traditional advertisements. They do a lot of charity stuff too! I don’t think we should be annoyed that it happens, but what annoys me is when brands gift her things and they just haven’t done research - it feels fake and not authentic! Doesn’t help that Megan seems to say yes to everything.
yes, we know how it works - I literally work in media for a living, completely missed the point much? 😅

---

She has to do something bored at home & pregnant whilst her David Cameron faced husband is out chatting up the female population of Manchester, doesn’t she?

I was looking at Diana Vickers IG the other day and while I do find her a bit irritating, she looks AMAZING and must feel like she’s had a narrow escape with that young Tory looking bastard 😂😂
Factsssss! She’s also smashing it being amazing on an off west end show, her podcast went to the Edinburgh fringe, she’s literally a 10/10 - she had a narrow but lucky escape considering they went on a small “break” and next thing you know he’s moving up north and crossing dates with Megan. I remember it well!

---

Jesus Christ how much does she buy?! A brand new sazene blazer cos she was “feeling 70s” with the tags on? It looks basic cos money can’t buy style!

---

I don't have tiktok so can't view it. Is she tagged? If not is she searching for herself? I mean maybe influencers do that but it still makes me giggle.

Anyone here in the know about tax stuff?? I'd like to know how she benefits selling on George's account instead of her own
I wanna see! Can’t find it?

---

The thing I find most fascinating with her is she is very much about fitting into this narrative of having the perfect life, all the time! maybe I’m just a MASSIVE cynic but that video of her brushing her daughters hair saying she’s always dreamt of these moments just feels very contrived, especially as she would have had to sit her down, film the video (potentially multiple times) add some saccharine music and make it all filmic looking 😂😂 just feels a bit all for the gram. I’m just intrigued by the level of upkeep having this kind of life entails, must be exhausting being her.

I genuinely don’t mean this to sound bitchy, but I was someone who spent years trying to fill a void buying clothes and things all the time, after a while it’s all a bit meaningless isn’t it?

it’s akin to the American dream aspiration which is probably why a lot of influencers end up with really bad mental health and anxiety?

what made her stand out from the others years ago was her creativity with clothes, her ability to make a £5 t shirt look amazing with an outfit, now it’s just pairing expensive clobber with even more expensive clobber under the guise of sustainability. Damn why do we expect so much from these influencers eh? It’s because they make out like they are our friends, and like a friend when they start to do things we no longer agree with we feel it, it’s some weird parasocial tit!!!
👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

---

Also (sorry on all the posts, I’m catching up after being away!), that post of her walking down the street outside her *dreamy hashtag gifted* hairdressers is HILARIOUS ☠

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.