Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

katiestewart

VIP Member
We have just had loads of content 😂
Well it wasn’t good enough!!! 😡
I want
• shirtless photos of him on that boat
• I want a photo of him signing his new contract with chelsea
• I want new sock pics
• I want proper interviews of him at the f1
• I want him to upload more on instagram
• I want a video of him boogieing at a rave on his lads holiday
• I want cute holiday mase content
• I want him to go on a family holiday and post all about it and show us how domesticated he is
• I want him to post more on tikok
• I want more photos of mason just out in the wild
• I want to see more content of him and his friends
• I want more content of him golfing
• I want more mason x Declan content because I feel like we’ve not seen them together in years
• I want mason and Declan to do one of those hour long golf videos together with those guys (you know the ones)
• I want that video of him and dec at England camp
• I JUST WANT MORE CONTENT!!
I don’t think I’m asking for too much 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Spectacles

VIP Member
😂😂 He's just been interviewed and the guy asked him if he had a load of nice cars at home. He said 'yeah' and then went 'no no no I don't, I thought you meant the cars here' 😂 Mr relatable

• Haha
Reactions: 10

louise0408

VIP Member
I’m so glad mason turned his tags off so we won’t know he is away or what country he is in

It’s not like his friends will post him and the flag of the country 😂😂😭

• Haha

louise0408

VIP Member
I’ve said it before but I’m saying it again because I simply can’t get over how alike her and Chloe are 🤣 like ??? 🥲
You can say chloe has a type… ⚽ and 💰 but him and Joe look nothing alike then you have mason crossing the world for an almost identical clout chaser lmao
Maybe that’s how him and Claire met.. he ordered her from wish

• Haha

weite1

VIP Member
I’m honestly laughing at how much of a clout she is. Mason had good taste once with Chloe and since then seems to have derailed.
IMG_5228.png

Reactions: 9

AdsB

VIP Member
I have another question if they are in a relationship why has he flown off to Spain with the lads, 2 of which he see’s everyday almost.
surely you would went to spend time together
Also that photo, looks like or could be from when they have been out why hasn’t anyone seen them together

I have many questions on it 😂😂
Because he’s a footballer. So whatever it is I bet he’s still shagging around 😂.

Maybe they never got papped because he’s not the A Lister him and his team think he is 😂.

• Haha

foreverbeginstoday

are these new?! I don’t recall seeing them before - but it might be I’ve been on another planet 🌎 would have been good contenders for tw*t in a hat 🤣

IMG_1475.jpeg

my life has totally taken over these past 12 months - still remember a few names 😊🥰

• Heart

Ronaart

The thing that makes me not understand anything besides her blackfishing is the fact if they are serious wouldnt you want to be at the last game of the season not to mention maybe his last in chelsea to support him to be there for him clearly its important to him and its not like she is a judge in court she sell plastic rings she can be there for him so why wouldnt you if you are serious? Why his family still not following her? Why he is going to a lad holiday but not to her he got time she got time i just dont know what to think anymore...

louise0408

VIP Member
Maybe mason and Claire are having a romantic trip to dubai

am I helping ? 😂😂

I’ll see myself out 🚪 👋🏻 😂

• Haha
  • Angry

louise0408

VIP Member
Chelsea are selling Pulisic for 20 million.. I’m gonna do a garden sale and sell some lemonade to raise funds to buy him myself 😍😂

• Haha

louise0408

VIP Member
Because Carlotta is gonna hard launch them by replying “Claire babes. Some chick that’s from nyc but not actually nyc it’s actually NJ but yes nyc”

IMG_6590.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 8

louise0408

VIP Member
I have just one question

how come his tags are off? we all know his location from his friends and surely we’re not gonna get any videos of him and his tour guide line to a girl now or hiding behind a girl? That’s what I’m baffled about more than his relationship 😂

louise0408

VIP Member
Guys I don’t want to start drama but doesnt a certain someone have a blue iPhone.. Mason’s is white / silver?..
He has 2 phones to be honest. I do think he’s with her but until we actually see her there I don’t think we need to overthink it too much. But maybe it’s easier for me to say since I’m fully of the train and just here for the lols at this point 😂 the pictures didn’t do much for me other than make me wanna listen to Eminem
---
Fucking Sundays 😂😂

• Haha