Mason Mount #97 Happy Ho(e)liday! Destination unknown but we all hope it's not NYC

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ He's just been interviewed and the guy asked him if he had a load of nice cars at home. He said 'yeah' and then went 'no no no I don't, I thought you meant the cars here' πŸ˜‚ Mr relatable

• Haha
Reactions: 10
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ He's just been interviewed and the guy asked him if he had a load of nice cars at home. He said 'yeah' and then went 'no no no I don't, I thought you meant the cars here' πŸ˜‚ Mr relatable
Bullshit Mason absolute bullshit. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
---
Unpopular opinion but I prefer yesterday outfit.. the shorts are too baggy for me πŸ™ˆ
We are twinning again because I agree 😍

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Hopefully someone uploads the interview so I can watch. Poor guy is probably stressed πŸ˜‚

Unpopular opinion but I prefer yesterday outfit.. the shorts are too baggy for me πŸ™ˆ
I only ever approve of tiny little booty shorts. Preferably ones that are so tight, the arse cheeks are eating the shorts and ensuring good sock on display.

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.