Mason Mount #97 Happy Ho(e)liday! Destination unknown but we all hope it's not NYC

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
are these new?! I don’t recall seeing them before - but it might be I’ve been on another planet 🌎 would have been good contenders for tw*t in a hat 🤣

IMG_1475.jpeg

my life has totally taken over these past 12 months - still remember a few names 😊🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I came back with a page to catch up! I'm surprised!

I'm not manifesting for a busy thread unless we get more topless Mason of course

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I can’t even make out what that is. Is it a pic of mason?
Looks like it me 😬
Could mean they’re really together? Or she likes him way more 🤣 thinks it’s going somewhere. His away with the boys but I already think she will make an appearance over summer. She is looking pale

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Tumblr is having a meltdown
I can’t even make out what that is. Is it a pic of mason?
Also do you know where it’s from?
BaileyAzaria insta story.
Tumblr say it’s him. They say they can see a nose and dimples. Where?

100% she let that photo get posted on purpose 👀 it’s no accident
Wouldn’t surprise me with the comment she replied to on insta & left up on her TT.
She will have another TT out after this 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Does she know it’s not Sunday? She’s supposed to keep quiet until then. I feel physically ill now and there’s literally nothing that I can do to change the situation. I guess we’ll just have to sit here like idiots and see what happens

Reactions: 5
Does she know it’s not Sunday? She’s supposed to keep quiet until then. I feel physically ill now and there’s literally nothing that I can do to change the situation. I guess we’ll just have to sit here like idiots and see what happens
I think it’s one sided & she has more feels. He calls when convenient for him & could be stringing her along? The situation is weird
She hasn’t appeared at any events like the last game of the season.

Reactions: 4
I think it’s one sided & she has more feels. He calls when convenient for him.
She hasn’t appeared at any events like the last game of the season.
No WC, Christmas, His Birthday or Valentines Day.
it’s so one sided.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.