Mason Mount #97 Happy Ho(e)liday! Destination unknown but we all hope it's not NYC

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Damnnn when I fell off the mason train I must have banged my head hard because why am I blushing over Harvey and woody?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m here for woody! He is having a massive glow up

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Why did none of you alert me to the content of RJ at the racing thing today then?
Shambles the lotta yaaaa ☹😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4

Does this mean that he becomes a free agent?
All I’m saying is chelsea is already a shambles so why not? Just for the vibes he can come back

Reactions: 6

Does this mean that he becomes a free agent?
All I’m saying is chelsea is already a shambles so why not? Just for the vibes he can come back
I'll offer him a contract to sit on my face with his big fat arse as much as he wants in exchange for free use of my arse and mouth. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.