Mason Mount #97 Happy Ho(e)liday! Destination unknown but we all hope it's not NYC

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I think we’ll get a family holiday sooner than we think. Does anyone know how long he has off? I saw 4 weeks but I’m not sure if that’s true. What date does preseason start?
Non international players usually come back first week of July at any club for training, pre season games are like mid July I think

Reactions: 4
Non international players usually come back first week of July at any club for training, pre season games are like mid July I think
First match for utd is the 12th July in the US 🙈 so back likely week before

• Haha
Reactions: 5
First match for utd is the 12th July in the US 🙈 so back likely week before
I honestly think he’ll be at Chelsea for pre season either way whether he signs the extension or looks for a move. I think Chelsea are gonna play hardball with United to get as close to the asking price as they want and United are only going for 50m atm.. could be a long couple months 😂

Reactions: 4
I honestly think he’ll be at Chelsea for pre season either way whether he signs the extension or looks for a move. I think Chelsea are gonna play hardball with United to get as close to the asking price as they want and United are only going for 50m atm.. could be a long couple months 😂
I'm did see the 50M offer but know they want around 80m? If so Chelsea's first game is on the 19th 🤣

Reactions: 3
I'm did see the 50M offer but know they want around 80m? If so Chelsea's first game is on the 19th 🤣
There is no way they get 80m for someone with 12months on their contract. 50m is pushing it, but English player premium means it's probably about right.

Reactions: 6
Cmon guys we’re not manifesting him not being at chelsea this season so let’s just act like he’s going to be at Chelsea for preseason and sign a new contract so then it’ll happen 🙏

I’m hoping both mason and Christian are still here for pre season for my own selfish reasons😂 c’mon boys one last dance 💃🏻 💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻

• Haha
and we do like to drag out our signings with our idiotic board.
I see Mason being our Frenkie De Jong linked all Summer, all the 'In The Know' accounts saying its 99% done then we dont get him

and we do like to drag out our signings with our idiotic board.
I see Mason being our Frenkie De Jong linked all Summer, all the 'In The Know' accounts saying its 99% done then we dont get him
What actually happened? I remember all the talk about him then he stayed at Barca

Reactions: 1
What actually happened? I remember all the talk about him then he stayed at Barca
Not sure as there was so many people contradicting each other with info. So not sure what was true. Each Summer we have 1 player in that 'slot' was Griezmann the other Year.

Reactions: 2
So gutted! Now mason will go into hiding until preseason starts 😭 I swear we got 3 days of content from Monaco
Yeah I think he might of gone on the Friday or we just got more content! Yep look out the for crumbs 😂 4 weeks til pre season

Yeah I think he might of gone on the Friday or we just got more content! Yep look out the for crumbs 😂 4 weeks til pre season
I’ll need to get a countdown on 😂 does mason even realise how deprived of content we are 😭 FEED US MASON!!

• Haha
View attachment 2217094
Does anyone else think Woody is going for prince hair?
I really hope so 😍
---
What else do you want? Declan has left us dryer than the Sahara for content lately 😂
---
Cmon guys we’re not manifesting him not being at chelsea this season so let’s just act like he’s going to be at Chelsea for preseason and sign a new contract so then it’ll happen 🙏
I know @katiestewart I have returned from a hard nights work and everyone has giving up on Mason 😳😂😂
---
I’ll need to get a countdown on 😂 does mason even realise how deprived of content we are 😭 FEED US MASON!!
We have just had loads of content 😂
---
Please don't hate me @AdsB but I thought the guy behind Naymar Jr was your Madders 🤣View attachment 2217301
Don’t promise me a good time @MissDolly 😂
---
So funny! Those guys were convinced Harvey is famous
That would be Harvey’s tattle fan club if we met him 😂.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Well it wasn’t good enough!!! 😡
I want
• shirtless photos of him on that boat
• I want a photo of him signing his new contract with chelsea
• I want new sock pics
• I want proper interviews of him at the f1
• I want him to upload more on instagram
• I want a video of him boogieing at a rave on his lads holiday
• I want cute holiday mase content
• I want him to go on a family holiday and post all about it and show us how domesticated he is
• I want him to post more on tikok
• I want more photos of mason just out in the wild
• I want to see more content of him and his friends
• I want more content of him golfing
• I want more mason x Declan content because I feel like we’ve not seen them together in years
• I want mason and Declan to do one of those hour long golf videos together with those guys (you know the ones)
• I want that video of him and dec at England camp
• I JUST WANT MORE CONTENT!!
I don’t think I’m asking for too much 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I really hope so 😍
---

What else do you want? Declan has left us dryer than the Sahara for content lately 😂
---

I know @katiestewart I have returned from a hard nights work and everyone has giving up on Mason 😳😂😂
---

---

Don’t promise me a good time @MissDolly 😂
---

That would be Harvey’s tattle fan club if we met him 😂.
I wouldn’t say given up 😂 more low expectations!
My weekend fling is over unless we get another hot photo 🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.