Mason Mount #97 Happy Ho(e)liday! Destination unknown but we all hope it's not NYC

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm back on the train.. probably hop out for a bit but I'm all hot and bothered now.. husband might get lucky tonight 🤣🤣🤣
---
@louise0408

Madders lurked on here and copied your comment 🤣View attachment 2233473
Madders is jealous wants his own thread
Question is.. is he with her or not?? 🤦🏻‍♂️ I think not
I’m not sure! My mind changed every minute 🤣
How do you know the wag wasn’t there?
Woody has been very active this week on ig. I mean he could still of gone 🤣
Me.. I took that topless photo 😅
---
Comment got better @Poppy462 🤣View attachment 2233483
I told you lot! He was pissed most of us have been thirsty elsewhere 🤣
She would make it known that she was with him
Still time (sorry guy)

Reactions: 3
To say I RAN here!! Sundays really are the days he delivers 🥵

I honestly think that destination is a ‘couples’ holiday, I went on my honeymoon and it’s beautiful, little cute restaurants and walks around the harbour. Would be strange if he went with WAG Woody 🫣 but also didn’t really see any ‘families’ there when we went but not to say there wasn’t ☀

Reactions: 5
To say I RAN here!! Sundays really are the days he delivers 🥵

I honestly think that destination is a ‘couples’ holiday, I went on my honeymoon and it’s beautiful, little cute restaurants and walks around the harbour. Would be strange if he went with WAG Woody 🫣 but also didn’t really see any ‘families’ there when we went but not to say there wasn’t ☀
Mason finally took his wag on a honeymoon 🥹 love that for woody

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m soaked
As much as we dislike her. She is one lucky girl

Reactions: 3
I dont think so... all of the times we know she was her ia cause someone else outed them but she only later posted stuff.. i dont know i cant see woody taking those pictures
Woody needs to do a dump 🤣 put an end to the speculation
Trev just uploaded Ibiza pics , I’m I delusional to think he went there? 🤣 ignore my Greece comment

The fact he remembers to turns his tags back on everytime really tickles me 😂 he secretly loves the attention and sits and scrolls through his tags doesn’t he 🤣

Reactions: 6
Because Carlotta is gonna hard launch them by replying “Claire babes. Some chick that’s from nyc but not actually nyc it’s actually NJ but yes nyc”

IMG_6590.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The fact he remembers to turns his tags back on everytime really tickles me 😂 he secretly loves the attention and sits and scrolls through his tags doesn’t he 🤣
He thinks tattle are on to me. They're on to my secret private relationship so I'd better turn them back on 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.