Mason Mount #97 Happy Ho(e)liday! Destination unknown but we all hope it's not NYC

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Funnymasons turned his tags off but the people have tagged Ben๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
---
Mason will be asking Ben to turn his tags off next

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Since itโ€™s back tonight. Here is my favourite Love Island couple.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Declanโ€™s little face when Mason walks through ๐Ÿฅน๐Ÿ˜‚. I know babe we need best friend content and we need it now.
In that really long golf video mason did last summer they talked about doing one this summer with Declan and mason. They better have organised it and have it coming for us asap because we deserve it!!

Reactions: 1
In that really long golf video mason did last summer they talked about doing one this summer with Declan and mason. They better have organised it and have it coming for us asap because we deserve it!!
Heard thatโ€™s how theyโ€™re gonna announce that both of them have signed for United

• Sad
Reactions: 2

Why couldn't he send some of his own pictures in the fits? ๐Ÿ˜‚ Like Monaco
Harvey's brand did the same using the race images

Why couldn't he send some of his own pictures in the fits? ๐Ÿ˜‚ Like Monaco
Harvey's brand did the same using the race images
Itโ€™s funny that neither of them paid for the photos. If they paid for them itโ€™d get rid of the Getty images watermark ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ™ˆ
I was hoping mason would do a day 2 post but it doesnโ€™t look like weโ€™re getting it ๐Ÿ˜ข

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.