Mason Mount #97 Happy Ho(e)liday! Destination unknown but we all hope it's not NYC

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have another question if they are in a relationship why has he flown off to Spain with the lads, 2 of which he see’s everyday almost.
surely you would went to spend time together
Also that photo, looks like or could be from when they have been out why hasn’t anyone seen them together

I have many questions on it 😂😂
Because he’s a footballer. So whatever it is I bet he’s still shagging around 😂.

Maybe they never got papped because he’s not the A Lister him and his team think he is 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Because he’s a footballer. So whatever it is I bet he’s still shagging around 😂.

Maybe they never got papped because he’s not the A Lister him and his team think he is 😂.
I thought he was the next Justin Bieber ?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m honestly laughing at how much of a clout she is. Mason had good taste once with Chloe and since then seems to have derailed.
IMG_5228.png

Reactions: 9
Morning Mason Mount thread 😘

You lot need to start protesting, he can’t be joining Man Shite United!! I wouldn’t be able to fancy him on the sly if he joined them

I don’t like your boys hair cut at the moment
short haired Mason is the one.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Morning Mason Mount thread 😘

You lot need to start protesting, he can’t be joining Man Shite United!! I wouldn’t be able to fancy him on the sly if he joined them

I don’t like your boys hair cut at the moment
short haired Mason is the one.
You don’t like the buzzcut?!?!😱😭😡

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.