Mason Mount #97 Happy Ho(e)liday! Destination unknown but we all hope it's not NYC

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well i saw someome said his friend aarona is in nyc so he is also there... who knows

I’ve said it before but I’m saying it again because I simply can’t get over how alike her and Chloe are 🤣 like ??? 🥲
You can say chloe has a type… ⚽ and 💰 but him and Joe look nothing alike then you have mason crossing the world for an almost identical clout chaser lmao

Reactions: 3
I’ve said it before but I’m saying it again because I simply can’t get over how alike her and Chloe are 🤣 like ??? 🥲
You can say chloe has a type… ⚽ and 💰 but him and Joe look nothing alike then you have mason crossing the world for an almost identical clout chaser lmao
Maybe that’s how him and Claire met.. he ordered her from wish

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Difference is Chloe is a natural queen 👑 he has downgraded in my opinion

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Well i saw someome said his friend aarona is in nyc so he is also there... who knows
Is mason incapable of visiting his “girlfriend” on his own? Also she doesn’t even live there she lives in New Jersey (she mentioned it on a TikTok comment)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.