Mason Mount #97 Happy Ho(e)liday! Destination unknown but we all hope it's not NYC

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He is the rumoured guy from last summer? but not as much proof as her & Mase? Maybe they’re in the same social circle or met him if they hooked up
Yep. Same guy that she apparently went with to Colorado this year.

Reactions: 3
Attention seeker

why is she keeping the photo to herself share it with us 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
View attachment 2213718
Nose & hair looks like him to me. Please someone prove me wrong 😭
Took me forever to work the pic out. Thought it was 2 people having a selfie at first 😂

It's obvious that they're together 😂 she's doing tiktoks at his house, went on a little weekend away, his mates follow her, was bts at his photoshoot last year etc. I don't think it's a casual thing either unless he's using her and she's really dumb to see it.

Where was she when the pic was taken? UK, NYC or Ibiza? She also has a more natural tan here 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Took me forever to work the pic out. Thought it was 2 people having a selfie at first 😂

It's obvious that they're together 😂 she's doing tiktoks at his house, went on a little weekend away, his mates follow her, was bts at his photoshoot last year etc. I don't think it's a casual thing either unless he's using her and she's really dumb to see it.

Where was she when the pic was taken? UK, NYC or Ibiza? She also has a more natural tan here 😂
pic was in New York Bailey Azaria posted it. The other BonBonWhims social Media girl

Reactions: 1
Damn.. shouldn't mentioned about the thread being quiet.. I'm going to go back to bed and hopefully wake up again to find out this is all a dream

Reactions: 4
I have just one question

how come his tags are off? we all know his location from his friends and surely we’re not gonna get any videos of him and his tour guide line to a girl now or hiding behind a girl? That’s what I’m baffled about more than his relationship 😂

Reactions: 8
The thing that makes me not understand anything besides her blackfishing is the fact if they are serious wouldnt you want to be at the last game of the season not to mention maybe his last in chelsea to support him to be there for him clearly its important to him and its not like she is a judge in court she sell plastic rings she can be there for him so why wouldnt you if you are serious? Why his family still not following her? Why he is going to a lad holiday but not to her he got time she got time i just dont know what to think anymore...

Reactions: 9
I have another question if they are in a relationship why has he flown off to Spain with the lads, 2 of which he see’s everyday almost.
surely you would went to spend time together
Also that photo, looks like or could be from when they have been out why hasn’t anyone seen them together

I have many questions on it 😂😂

Reactions: 8

Plot twist she’s using him 🤣 can it be more if it’s every few months seeing each other?
I have just one question

how come his tags are off? we all know his location from his friends and surely we’re not gonna get any videos of him and his tour guide line to a girl now or hiding behind a girl? That’s what I’m baffled about more than his relationship 😂
It’s not really worked but privacy?? 🤣 Also why can a certain account tag him? One fan account seems to be able to.
Notice he doesn’t turn them off when she’s been over?
The thing that makes me not understand anything besides her blackfishing is the fact if they are serious wouldnt you want to be at the last game of the season not to mention maybe his last in chelsea to support him to be there for him clearly its important to him and its not like she is a judge in court she sell plastic rings she can be there for him so why wouldnt you if you are serious? Why his family still not following her? Why he is going to a lad holiday but not to her he got time she got time i just dont know what to think anymore...
I agree she was able to do her job from his bathroom 😂 she could be here more frequently. Money isn’t a issue

Reactions: 3
I have another question if they are in a relationship why has he flown off to Spain with the lads, 2 of which he see’s everyday almost.
surely you would went to spend time together
Also that photo, looks like or could be from when they have been out why hasn’t anyone seen them together

I have many questions on it 😂😂
Maybe he’ll be on the next flight to New Jersey after the Barcelona race thing😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m just so glad I’m not on the mason train anymore, I’m just here for the gossip and to play cluedo with the gossip

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I’m just so glad I’m not on the mason train anymore, I’m just here for the gossip and to play cluedo with the gossip
How's the lemonade stall going??

I'm just here for you guys to be fair..

Reactions: 4
I’m off the train.

he will visit her when Man Utd do pre season in New York 😂🥲

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.