Mason Mount #97 Happy Ho(e)liday! Destination unknown but we all hope it's not NYC

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love you guys but I donโ€™t get the drama. Heโ€™s flying from the biggest airport in the country. He could literally be going anywhere in the world from Heathrow.

Reactions: 6
I love you guys but I donโ€™t get the drama. Heโ€™s flying from the biggest airport in the country. He could literally be going anywhere.
I wish I could be positive like this. Teach me your ways!! We should all come together now and manifest Miami 2.0 and a recreation of the boat pic just with more sock and less prince hair ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ”ฎ๐Ÿช„

Reactions: 3
I love you guys but I donโ€™t get the drama. Heโ€™s flying from the biggest airport in the country. He could literally be going anywhere in the world from Heathrow.
There isnโ€™t drama ๐Ÿคฃ just chatting & about where he could be going! NYC, Dubai, Denmark with Reece ๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 4
We just hoping he isnt with a blackfish i think its reasonable ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ im manifesting a family cute vacation or hoe one anything than a one with blackfish

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Maybe mason and Claire are having a romantic trip to dubai

am I helping ? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Iโ€™ll see myself out ๐Ÿšช ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿป ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
I wish I could be positive like this. Teach me your ways!! We should all come together now and manifest Miami 2.0 and a recreation of the boat pic just with more sock and less prince hair ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ”ฎ๐Ÿช„
Easy for me. I donโ€™t care where heโ€™s going ๐Ÿ˜‚.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Maybe mason and Claire are having a romantic trip to dubai

am I helping ? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Iโ€™ll see myself out ๐Ÿšช ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿป ๐Ÿ˜‚
Iโ€™ll see you back in the Declan thread. Letโ€™s go and worship his shirtless selfie again ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Heart
Iโ€™m thinking USA too only because Miami they all flew from Heathrow, Benny showed his ticket on his story, if itโ€™s a family holiday theyโ€™ve usually gone on a private plane

Reactions: 4
Iโ€™m thinking USA too only because Miami they all flew from Heathrow, Benny showed his ticket on his story, if itโ€™s a family holiday theyโ€™ve usually gone on a private plane
Oh good point @amzi could also be Dubai

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.