Mason Mount #97 Happy Ho(e)liday! Destination unknown but we all hope it's not NYC

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Me waiting for Mason to break his social media blackout to wish Kai happy birthday.
57945DF4-A771-4048-8ACC-DB6DA53A557B.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 4
This isn’t funny anymore, where is mason.
Bet he is laughing at us

Reactions: 1
This isn’t funny anymore, where is mason.
Bet he is laughing at us
I’m gonna say dubai area since he’s not been spotted by the media at all/ with any fans. His early morning insta catch ups seem to correlate to their time zone too😂 saw him in Jack and Alice’s likes early this morning. If who is with could bring drama then I’d rather not know 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Will the real slim shady please stand up

Cannot believe he's dumped this surprise on us. Topless and blonde. And looking so unbelievably sexy and great with blonde hair!

95fbb0_b20e1955577447159ab262e234a2da5d~mv2.png

I don't know that I'm gonna be able to physically handle this.

tumblr_mve8pnNRYI1rsyukao1_1280 (1).jpg

Guys I don’t want to start drama but doesnt a certain someone have a blue iPhone.. Mason’s is white / silver?..

Reactions: 1
Im sorry i dont like the blonde.... and my bad feeling about him being with blackfishing girl just got way higher i hate this...

Reactions: 3
Guys I don’t want to start drama but doesnt a certain someone have a blue iPhone.. Mason’s is white / silver?..
“Don’t want to start drama but”…….. let me start drama.
IMG_4050.png

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He has 2 phones to be honest. I do think he’s with her but until we actually see her there I don’t think we need to overthink it too much. But maybe it’s easier for me to say since I’m fully of the train and just here for the lols at this point 😂 the pictures didn’t do much for me other than make me wanna listen to Eminem
---
bleeping Sundays 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He has 2 phones to be honest. I do think he’s with her but until we actually see her there I don’t think we need to overthink it too much. But maybe it’s easier for me to say since I’m fully of the train and just here for the lols at this point 😂 the pictures didn’t do much for me other than make me wanna listen to Eminem
Yeah I liked that he tried for me & was jealous of my fling with Harvey.
She will drop a hint looks like Greece to me.
Told you earlier something with happen 🤣

• Haha
I wish my husband took good candidate of me like this to post of my summer holiday on social 😅
I dont hate the blonde! I think he carries it off! He looks thin though, well thinner than normal!
---
*****candids

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.