Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

olivia321

VIP Member
Morning Mason Mount thread 😘

You lot need to start protesting, he can’t be joining Man Shite United!! I wouldn’t be able to fancy him on the sly if he joined them

I don’t like your boys hair cut at the moment
short haired Mason is the one.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8

AdsB

VIP Member
Maybe his tags are actually off so Claire doesn’t find out he’s in New York. 😂

• Haha

MissDolly

VIP Member
I'm back on the train.. probably hop out in a bit but I'm all hot and bothered now.. husband might get lucky tonight 🤣🤣🤣
---
@louise0408

Madders lurked on here and copied your comment 🤣
Screenshot_20230611_185803.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha

amzi

VIP Member
I have another question if they are in a relationship why has he flown off to Spain with the lads, 2 of which he see’s everyday almost.
surely you would went to spend time together
Also that photo, looks like or could be from when they have been out why hasn’t anyone seen them together

I have many questions on it 😂😂

AdsB

VIP Member
All this #stillwouldn’t for Jack 😳! Have you all not seen the low tight shorts video 😂

• Haha

katiestewart

VIP Member
And this summer we’ve had nothing 😩 anyone else a bit suspicious that NJ is very quiet all of a sudden
I have genuinely gaslighted myself into believing he’s not there. Call me delusional but 🤷‍♀️ I think blackfish is more clever than we think and she sees a lot more than we think. How many times has she disappeared and saw people freaking out thinking he’s in nyc as a result of it when he wasn’t. If woody, Lewis and Jaz were posting all over socials that they clearly weren’t on holiday then maybe I’d think he’s in nyc cause who else would he be away with since Benny is away with the England youth then I think he is at the champions league final. Also we always freak out about the following situation like when some of his friends followed her but why have none of her friends followed him? Surely that also speaks volumes 🤷‍♀️ watch her send all her friends to follow him now that I’ve said this 😂 I see you miss blackfish 👀 I know you’re a lurker lol

• Haha
  • Heart