Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

nellyloz123

VIP Member
Thank you to @Smca53 for the fab thread title!

Which Pam are you Poll!

B51EE0A7-161E-4934-9E3D-3FCCA9596F2E.jpeg

📈POLL RESULTS📉

The FBC believe that Mason’s new haircut is going to be an 80’s perm 🤣 I feel like we’re being trolled by Sweeney Todd and his just going back to fluffy Mase but we had fun guessing!

What a Soaking Saturday it’s been! 💦 🔫

It all escalated around 10pm on Friday night when The Scum ran a non story about Mason running off to Paris for meet-ups with PIM Instahoe. Said journalist seemed to get all the deets from our very own FBC FBI agent IrishGirl thread posts a few days before. Not to worry though, big T saved the day working overtime and by Saturday morning, the article was deleted. Hurray!

Saturday morning our eyes were blessed with some truly drop-dead gorgeous pictures of Daddy in a three-piece Versace suit for GQ magazine. The FBC were well and truly SOAKING at these pictures. The rings, the bells on his jacket and his smart shoes were just *chefs kiss*.

5D562541-32A0-4E3B-BA24-E223A8D3B731.jpeg

F7F9BA2B-0C30-4AFE-9698-DB17250EFED8.jpeg

84C0E1D7-9DCD-4FFB-A425-6BE5ED5CC45D.jpeg

F25F0414-7891-4CCA-AC10-DC5418E61A56.jpeg

Then came along pictures of Mason at the tanning salon and being an absolute angel and donating prizes for a Children’s charity 🥺

If that wasn’t enough, the content kept on coming of a Football Daily interview where daddy looked SEXY in a lil nude tracksuit 😍. Quite frankly, we couldn’t handle the amount of content being thrown at us and one of us suggested it was too much 🤣
DA6B9E0E-8765-4E2C-B8BD-F0C7DDABC701.jpeg

C0E05874-21B8-45FE-A504-30474D16FDFA.jpeg

2413643C-E74A-401B-B5D2-02260BC141C5.jpeg

We had another fight with TikTok teens but I won’t go into that because quite frankly, they’re really boring as our Pam would say! But teens if you’re reading, you come for one of us, you come for ALL of us!

Other things that happened over the last 24 hours…

⚽ Gerard fumes when he gets wind that someone has used his nose trimmer

⚽ Most of us have hard work mother in laws

⚽ We’re all going on Stars in Their Eyes

⚽ We all want to go for sleepover at Mount Mansion

Remember:

Only give blozzers to people you love
Be more Kai
Be more Pam

D747A124-1785-42CA-AE18-CC0F806590CD.gif

2F52806F-AD3B-4D26-BCD5-7E9D390E7239.jpeg

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 23

MrsM19

Chatty Member
Well, hi there! It's been a long time...

Glad I made back before the big thread 50 but oh my lord, what a day... Bloody United! 😱 This draw felt like a defeat.

I haven't been able to comment but did read all the threads, and voted.

@calmyourritas thanks for the shout out. 🌹

@nellyloz123 thanks for passing on my message. 🙂

@irishgal2013 you are a legend. 🧐

@PunkRocker I saw you falling for 🧚‍♂️

@jflurker93 you are too good. That's all I'm saying...

@keylimepie I hope you are ok after that twat stole your nickname. 🌹

@Smca53 I hope you can find comfort in this thread and take your mind away from the troubles of everyday life. I'm very much the same. ❤ I can't believe it's only 4 months on.

To everyone else: thanks for the laughs and God's gift content.

To the newbies hello and welcome.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Scuffed

VIP Member
Morning FBC 💙 I’m absolutely freezing - hope we get some hot content to thaw me out.

I’m going to be honest with you guys as you deserve to know the truth. It happened. I‘m not sorry it happened but I know some of you will be disappointed in me. I’m just going to say it. I had a filthy dream about Benjamin. It was inevitable really considering I fell asleep thinking of the beard. He was magnificent and the beard was everything I’d hope it would be. There’s no going back now.

• Haha
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 20

calmyourritas

VIP Member
Also @QueenL baby Rita and I are feeling slightly better than yesterday, but still feeling sorry for ourselves. So I woke up at 7am, tattled for a bit and then had a nap. I’m now going to head downstairs and watch Love Actually with the ginger biscuits Mr R bought for me ❤❤

• Heart
  • Haha

PunkRocker

VIP Member
Evening all! Hope you've all had a good Sunday and stayed safe in this weather 💙
We've had dinner with my mum today so obviously I had to make her watch the match.
Latest insights into the muddled mind of PunkMother 🤣
• She still doesn't like Mason and says there is something about him that she doesn't trust. She also thinks he looks like he's in his mid 30s 🙈
• She remembers the days when I loved Ronaldo, can't believe he's 36 and thinks he's an arrogant piece of work 😂
• She likes Michael Carrick. She doesn't think it's fair for him not be offered the manager's job.
• She was saying Tommy T by the end of the match so I think she's on board with the sass too. Like mother like daughter 🤣

Does it have to be Monday tomorrow?! 😫

• Haha
  • Heart

Suder34

VIP Member
Right girls I’m out for a few hours Might pop in and out - going to see my sister- she needs some support as her husband has left her and the kids over the weekend ( arsehole- not strong enough For how I feel about him right now! ) 😞
make sure I’ve got some gIt some good pics to come back too I might need them

• Heart
  • Sad

jflurker93

VIP Member
You mean I’ve just been watching some stupid youtube channel watching the President of fucking france walk the red carpet whilst I’m in the bath… when I could have been listening to music, or reading the shampoo bottles?

I’m at a work awards thing tonight… glad there’s no sightings of the suit! Not sure I could handle it tbh!
Jorgi?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

kria

VIP Member
Go to your room Mason and I hope you kept the receipt because we’re taking that suit straight back to Versace first thing tomorrow morning!’

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19