Mason Mount #49 Content overload, basements overflowed, Versace suit is a sight to behold

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And now I’m just sat here in a daze thinking about sucking his fingers… 🤤🤤🤤

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’ve just looked and I’ve now posted 1547 messages on tattle all bar about 5comments on this thread 🤣😂
You lot have corrupted me,
That’s an average of 30 a thread - and does not include the first several threads where I was a different name and was far to obvious who I was 😂

Don’t look at my message count

• Haha
Also @QueenL baby Rita and I are feeling slightly better than yesterday, but still feeling sorry for ourselves. So I woke up at 7am, tattled for a bit and then had a nap. I’m now going to head downstairs and watch Love Actually with the ginger biscuits Mr R bought for me ❤❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Me too!

I feel you refresh tumblr just as much as me, did you read the smut last night of the blozzer in that suit 🥵

Also @QueenL baby Rita and I are feeling slightly better than yesterday, but still feeling sorry for ourselves. So I woke up at 7am, tattled for a bit and then had a nap. I’m now going to head downstairs and watch Love Actually with the ginger biscuits Mr R bought for me ❤❤
That's good, step by step. I'm sure Love Actually will cheer you up 😌😌 Also, positive point to Mr R, he doesn't need to go to the overcrowded bin!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Morning huns!! Currently on the train about to crack a gin in a tin open!! Of to see the boys in (sky) blue and hopefully get dec to pass my number onto mase! I’ll try and dip in and see you all over the weekend if I can ❤ Don’t wanna miss all the fun here
Can you kidnap Spicy for me and I'll give you an alibi.💙

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I'm all caught up!
I've just broke a nail!
@jflurker93 you don't need to keep an eye on me, I'm sane and away from the platform! Unless anyone has any fluffy Chilly pics

Shalom and Happy Hannukah one and all!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
@Isanythingrealanymore for you too

ok bear with, I updated my phone to iOS 15 last night and it had security features in safari which blocks your I P and stops you seeing TikTok’s and such. What I did was this:
1) settings/ your name/ iCloud/ privacy relay beta/ turn it on
2) you then need to override for the WiFi networks that you are using so
3) settings/ WiFi/ click on the litttle i on the WiFi network you use / turn off iCloud private relay

this worked for me as after the update, couldn’t see TikTok’s posted on here and after doing this this morning I now can so hopefully will work for you too ❤
If it doesn’t then I don’t know, I’m an elder
THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!! Won't be missing out on all the good content anymore!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Feel free to go to Tink's tag on tumblr, the suit photos are there too. They might be on Maguire's as well :rolleyes: 🤦‍♀️
I might hibernate this week 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I love this kid

I guess some of them are part of the club even though they don't want to.

Here’s the blozzer smut huns x

Thanks for sharing it, I was starting to go on a horny spiral with all the gifs and photos; and it was going to take me ages to find it!!

• Haha
Dear carlotta mason can put his own rings on….the only person who needs to do that is me when I marry him which he doesn’t know about yet I’ll just surprise him on the actual day

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.