Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Geexoxo

VIP Member
Morning huns!! Currently on the train about to crack a gin in a tin open!! Of to see the boys in (sky) blue and hopefully get dec to pass my number onto mase! I’ll try and dip in and see you all over the weekend if I can ❤ Don’t wanna miss all the fun here

• Heart
Reactions: 16

PunkRocker

VIP Member
Are they taking the piss? They pretty much spoke to everyone but Mason 😤 Mr P is pissing himself, the ballbag!

Screenshot_20211025-220635_Photos.jpg

• Sad
  • Haha
  • Wow

SmoochL

Chatty Member
This will be me during today's match.

Tumblr_l_137807631344198.jpg

One part United fan since being little, the other part Mason fan. The best outcome will be for United to win and Mason to score.

• Haha
  • Heart

irishgal2013

VIP Member
If any of the sun journalists are reading here, french girl is not at the awards. I am having a joke you know that hahaha thing. Please don’t write a story. Big T will come for me 😭😭😭😭💔

• Haha

cherryshade123

Chatty Member
Happy late afternoon FBC ❤
I am absolutely buzzing for the ballon d'or tonight, ngl Azpi turns me on too so ill be looking out for him as well

@jflurker93 Omg what a handsome boy, too cute!!! 😍
@Scuffed Welcome on board the chilly's big willy train ;)
@StephenTJackson When I die can you write a smutty eulogy about me, benjamin, madders and roy keane :devilish:
@Chani10 Enjoy the Christmas markets, i'm so fucking jealous!!!

Btw just wanted to say that i've been struggling a bit the past few months mentally, but coming onto these threads always cheers me up and makes me laugh so thank you guys and gals 😘

• Heart

Eden246

VIP Member
Morning FBC! Welcome back @MrsM19 💙💙

Heading home today after a weekend in London with my boys; absolutely wasn’t walking around Stamford Bridge last night trying to spot Mason, that would never be me 😈 Bring on the ballon d’or content pleaaaaase! Hope everyone has a good week 😘😘

• Heart
  • Haha

jflurker93

VIP Member
So now I’ve got the boys off to school- it’s bloody Baltic out ❄
my dream with Dom - 2 nights in a row ( I wish) night 1 we said hello and last night- I actually sat in his car 🤣 We’re making slow but steady progress 😆 I’m hoping for at least a bit of contact tonight
I wonder what your first kiss will be like.
Do you need me to tell you what sex is like in general, like the tumblr lot? 😂

• Haha

jflurker93

VIP Member
My dads just knocked and come in my room (god I sound like such a teen when I say stuff like that😔).

Anyway he’s just showed me the Mason and Jamie Redknapp interview photos saying “Ya fellas on my instagram here you seen these?” 😂

Big Tony is coming to terms his daughters love for the Portsmouth Prick.

• Haha

Chani10

VIP Member
Morning FBC 💙 I’m absolutely freezing - hope we get some hot content to thaw me out.

I’m going to be honest with you guys as you deserve to know the truth. It happened. I‘m not sorry it happened but I know some of you will be disappointed in me. I’m just going to say it. I had a filthy dream about Benjamin. It was inevitable really considering I fell asleep thinking of the beard. He was magnificent and the beard was everything I’d hope it would be. There’s no going back now.
I feel like a proud mum right now 😂♥

• Haha