Mason Mount #49 Content overload, basements overflowed, Versace suit is a sight to behold

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m off to bed, thank goodness today was a bit less intense! God knows what tomorrow will bring! Night all, hope you all have sweet dreams of Mason - not deflapitation nightmares! 😘🀣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I don't want to get into 'paper pants' territory again but he must have been wearing pretty long shorts 🀣
This!!! If the tan lines are there he must wear those awful plaid boxers (I think that's what they are called)

At least I hope they are like the ones Marcus' promotes
1638140029931.png

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
This!!! If the tan lines are there he must wear those awful plaid boxers (I think that's what they are called)

At least I hope they are like the ones Marcus' promotes
View attachment 894061
And promote them well he does- note the colour too- keeping it united β™₯

Sweet dreams ladies, I’m off to fingers legs crossed avoid deflapitation dreams

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Why can't I find Marcus Rashford attractive? Like objectively I can see he's a babe but I can't muster any sexual feelings towards him? Is it because he's a real life angel?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Guys I don’t think I’m emotionally/mentally or physically prepared for tomorrow

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Why can't I find Marcus Rashford attractive? Like objectively I can see he's a babe but I can't muster any sexual feelings towards him? Is it because he's a real life angel?
I’m the exact same.

His voice also sounds like my 19 year old nephew so yeah, that’s an issue I struggle to get past πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Night FBC πŸ’™ I’m off to bed to read for a bit look at Chilly’s beard pic. Catch you all tomorrow ✌🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
I would give my kidney to have been you. I am so jealous 😭😭😭😭 Was he wearing a nice outfit though?

Also @Scuffed could I legally get away with disposing of Gerard for using all the hot water in the house? Just had a shower and spent most of it wondering whether I would die of hypothermia.
I don’t even remember πŸ˜‚ he was by a Christmas tree…. I just remember walking past and feeling like I’d seen someone I knew. The penny dropped very quickly. He looked good πŸ˜› if you ever want to bin him, I’d take him off your hands

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Heart
I don’t even remember πŸ˜‚ he was by a Christmas tree…. I just remember walking past and feeling like I’d seen someone I knew. The penny dropped very quickly. He looked good πŸ˜› if you ever want to bin him, I’d take him off your hands
Mason Mount you better bring the Ballon d’Or content tomorrow… they’re starting to fight over little Nath

Grandad being sweet

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Someone’s just posted a photo of my ex on instagram and it’s put me in a bad mood.
He looks dog rough on it which is funny but eugh didn’t need to see that twats face before I went to sleep 😐

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I forgot to tell you all that I had a Mason related dream last night! I was helping with the GQ photo shoot and @jflurker93 you were there too, but we didn't know each other. You made a comment about something and I was like oh tit...so I spelled out FBC in sign language, you caught on and we squealed like 12 year olds. Then I woke up 😩 Maybe I'll figure out what we were "helping" with tonight πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I forgot to tell you all that I had a Mason related dream last night! I was helping with the GQ photo shoot and @jflurker93 you were there too, but we didn't know each other. You made a comment about something and I was like oh tit...so I spelled out FBC in sign language, you caught on and we squealed like 12 year olds. Then I woke up 😩 Maybe I'll figure out what we were "helping" with tonight πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Well, hi there! It's been a long time...

Glad I made back before the big thread 50 but oh my lord, what a day... Bloody United! 😱 This draw felt like a defeat.

I haven't been able to comment but did read all the threads, and voted.

@calmyourritas thanks for the shout out. 🌹

@nellyloz123 thanks for passing on my message. πŸ™‚

@irishgal2013 you are a legend. 🧐

@PunkRocker I saw you falling for πŸ§šβ€β™‚οΈ

@jflurker93 you are too good. That's all I'm saying...

@keylimepie I hope you are ok after that twit stole your nickname. 🌹

@Smca53 I hope you can find comfort in this thread and take your mind away from the troubles of everyday life. I'm very much the same. ❀ I can't believe it's only 4 months on.

To everyone else: thanks for the laughs and God's gift content.

To the newbies hello and welcome.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Well, hi there! It's been a long time...

Glad I made back before the big thread 50 but oh my lord, what a day... Bloody United! 😱 This draw felt like a defeat.

I haven't been able to comment but did read all the threads, and voted.

@calmyourritas thanks for the shout out. 🌹

@nellyloz123 thanks for passing on my message. πŸ™‚

@irishgal2013 you are a legend. 🧐

@PunkRocker I saw you falling for πŸ§šβ€β™‚οΈ

@jflurker93 you are too good. That's all I'm saying...

@keylimepie I hope you are ok after that twit stole your nickname. 🌹

@Smca53 I hope you can find comfort in this thread and take your mind away from the troubles of everyday life. I'm very much the same. ❀ I can't believe it's only 4 months on.

To everyone else: thanks for the laughs and God's gift content.

To the newbies hello and welcome.
Delighted you are back ❀

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.