Mason Mount #49 Content overload, basements overflowed, Versace suit is a sight to behold

Which Pam relates to you the most? (See pic in recap)

Votes: 2 5.6%

Votes: 6 16.7%

Votes: 1 2.8%

Votes: 2 5.6%

Votes: 10 27.8%

Votes: 9 25.0%

Votes: 4 11.1%

Votes: 7 19.4%

Votes: 7 19.4%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you to @Smca53 for the fab thread title!

Which Pam are you Poll!

B51EE0A7-161E-4934-9E3D-3FCCA9596F2E.jpeg

šŸ“ˆPOLL RESULTSšŸ“‰

The FBC believe that Masonā€™s new haircut is going to be an 80ā€™s perm šŸ¤£ I feel like weā€™re being trolled by Sweeney Todd and his just going back to fluffy Mase but we had fun guessing!

What a Soaking Saturday itā€™s been! šŸ’¦ šŸ”«

It all escalated around 10pm on Friday night when The Scum ran a non story about Mason running off to Paris for meet-ups with PIM Instahoe. Said journalist seemed to get all the deets from our very own FBC FBI agent IrishGirl thread posts a few days before. Not to worry though, big T saved the day working overtime and by Saturday morning, the article was deleted. Hurray!

Saturday morning our eyes were blessed with some truly drop-dead gorgeous pictures of Daddy in a three-piece Versace suit for GQ magazine. The FBC were well and truly SOAKING at these pictures. The rings, the bells on his jacket and his smart shoes were just *chefs kiss*.

5D562541-32A0-4E3B-BA24-E223A8D3B731.jpeg

F7F9BA2B-0C30-4AFE-9698-DB17250EFED8.jpeg

84C0E1D7-9DCD-4FFB-A425-6BE5ED5CC45D.jpeg

F25F0414-7891-4CCA-AC10-DC5418E61A56.jpeg

Then came along pictures of Mason at the tanning salon and being an absolute angel and donating prizes for a Childrenā€™s charity šŸ„ŗ

If that wasnā€™t enough, the content kept on coming of a Football Daily interview where daddy looked SEXY in a lil nude tracksuit šŸ˜. Quite frankly, we couldnā€™t handle the amount of content being thrown at us and one of us suggested it was too much šŸ¤£
DA6B9E0E-8765-4E2C-B8BD-F0C7DDABC701.jpeg

C0E05874-21B8-45FE-A504-30474D16FDFA.jpeg

2413643C-E74A-401B-B5D2-02260BC141C5.jpeg

We had another fight with TikTok teens but I wonā€™t go into that because quite frankly, theyā€™re really boring as our Pam would say! But teens if youā€™re reading, you come for one of us, you come for ALL of us!

Other things that happened over the last 24 hoursā€¦

āš½ Gerard fumes when he gets wind that someone has used his nose trimmer

āš½ Most of us have hard work mother in laws

āš½ Weā€™re all going on Stars in Their Eyes

āš½ We all want to go for sleepover at Mount Mansion

Remember:

Only give blozzers to people you love
Be more Kai
Be more Pam

D747A124-1785-42CA-AE18-CC0F806590CD.gif

2F52806F-AD3B-4D26-BCD5-7E9D390E7239.jpeg

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Which Pam are you Poll!

View attachment 892272

šŸ“ˆPOLL RESULTSšŸ“‰

The FBC believe that Masonā€™s new haircut is going to be an 80ā€™s perm šŸ¤£ I feel like weā€™re being trolled by Sweeney Todd and his just going back to fluffy Mase but we had fun guessing!

It all escalated around 10pm on Friday night when The Scum ran a non story about Mason running off to Paris for meet-ups with PIM Instahoe. Said journalist seemed to get all the deets from our very own FBC FBI agent IrishGirl thread posts a few days before. Not to worry though, big T saved the day working overtime and by Saturday morning, the article was deleted. Hurray!

Saturday morning our eyes were blessed with some truly drop-dead gorgeous pictures of Daddy in a three-piece Versace suit for GQ magazine. The FBC were well and truly SOAKING at these pictures. The rings, the bells on his jacket and his smart shoes were just *chefs kiss*.

View attachment 892273
View attachment 892274
View attachment 892275
View attachment 892276

Then came along pictures of Mason at the tanning salon and being an absolute angel and donating prizes for a Childrenā€™s charity šŸ„ŗ

If that wasnā€™t enough, the content kept on coming of a Football Daily interview where daddy looked SEXY in a lil nude tracksuit šŸ˜. Quite frankly, we couldnā€™t handle the amount of content being thrown at us and one of us suggested it was too much šŸ¤£
View attachment 892277
View attachment 892279
View attachment 892280
We had another fight with TikTok teens but I wonā€™t go into that because quite frankly, theyā€™re really boring as our Pam would say! But teens if youā€™re reading, you come for one of us, you come for ALL of us!

Remember:

Be more Kai
Be more Pam

View attachment 892282
View attachment 892283

Thanks for the new thread and wonderful recap @nellyloz123 safe to say thread 48 will go down in FBC history šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Thank you @nellyloz123 for creating the new thread. I canā€™t remember who did the thread title but fantastic! Iā€™m Pam number 6 currently but Iā€™ll probs change in the morning šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Sorry @Smca53 I missed the bit that said it was you xxx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I meant to addā€¦ Iā€™m a constant Pam #5 on this thread these days šŸ˜‚

• Haha

Which Pam are you Poll!

View attachment 892272

šŸ“ˆPOLL RESULTSšŸ“‰

View attachment 892273
View attachment 892274
View attachment 892275
View attachment 892276

View attachment 892277
View attachment 892279
View attachment 892280

Remember:

Be more Kai
Be more Pam

View attachment 892282
View attachment 892283
Thanks for opening new thread @nellyloz123 what an awesome recap and very appropriate title @Smca53 šŸ‘ Super Soaker Saturday will always be in my memories šŸ„°:love:

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Iā€™m absolutely sick. Phil Jones next to me (the boyf) is snoring his head off and it sounds like heā€™s going to choke to death in his sleep. šŸ˜– any advice other than booting him out the bed???

• Haha
  • Sad
Iā€™m absolutely sick. Phil Jones next to me (the boyf) is snoring his head off and it sounds like heā€™s going to choke to death in his sleep. šŸ˜– any advice other than booting him out the bed???
You know Iā€™ve always wondered why you call him Mr Jones šŸ¤£

I dunno I reckon the old reliable booting him out of bed approach is a good one(y)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Pinch his nose and he will stop šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Which Pam are you Poll!

View attachment 892272

šŸ“ˆPOLL RESULTSšŸ“‰

View attachment 892273
View attachment 892274
View attachment 892275
View attachment 892276

View attachment 892277
View attachment 892279
View attachment 892280

Remember:

Be more Kai
Be more Pam

View attachment 892282
View attachment 892283
Thank you so much for the new thread and that incredible recap. Also thanks to @Smca53 for the title, really appropriate ā¤ ā¤

Good night everyone, going to try to sleep, hope you all dream about Mase and not your husbands! šŸ˜šŸ˜

• Haha
I just screamed at him and he shat himself šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

I just screamed at him and he shat himself
You know Iā€™ve always wondered why you call him Mr Jones šŸ¤£

I dunno I reckon the old reliable booting him out of bed approach is a good one(y)
His second name and my soon to be name is Jones so Iā€™m calling him Phil Jones because sheā€™s snoring how Iā€™d imagine Phil Jones would šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 5
This normally works for me šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

• Haha

Am I missing something, why would it be at Kaiā€™s? šŸ˜…
the players are given an imitation of the cup that goes to the club, in the copa america they do the same, each player takes a copy of the same size as the real cup

• Wow
the players are given an imitation of the cup that goes to the club, in the copa america they do the same, each player takes a copy of the same size as the real cup
I didnā€™t know that, thanks! Bloody massive thing to display šŸ¤£

• Haha
9 pages of mothers-in-law spoke, i don't have a mother-in-law because argentines are like Italians: womanizers and liars

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.