Mason Mount #49 Content overload, basements overflowed, Versace suit is a sight to behold

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just popped in to see if any pics,- thank god we got those ones the other day that’s all I can say!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Off topic and I know not all of us are over 30, but I saw this and thought of us. 🤣❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Maybe Covid is an excuse, Debs just didn’t want any more Paris rumours (from @irishgal2013) so she’s grounded him…

• Haha
Reactions: 17
You mean I’ve just been watching some stupid youtube channel watching the President of bleeping france walk the red carpet whilst I’m in the bath… when I could have been listening to music, or reading the shampoo bottles?

I’m at a work awards thing tonight… glad there’s no sightings of the suit! Not sure I could handle it tbh!
Jorgi?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Go to your room Mason and I hope you kept the receipt because we’re taking that suit straight back to Versace first thing tomorrow morning!’

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Thinking of the next thread's title, what rhymes with anticlimactic? :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.