Mason Mount #49 Content overload, basements overflowed, Versace suit is a sight to behold

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh that insta hoe the one who hasn’t ever met him and pays for her own tickets 👍🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Hair dye is on/ still not watching! 😂
Biggest suder child shouted about it / watched on app- promptly turned it back off- ignorance is bliss as they say! - still time for us to duck it up!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Apart from the fact he was in Paris having a candle lit dinner at Eiffel Tower with little nath
i'm impressed that she's so INVASIVE, she wants mason or anyone who plays for chelsea, obviously because the Tottenham players are not at her "level"

• Haha
Would love Mase to come on and and score doing his Ronaldo thing 🤣 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
I can’t fight it any more. The beard has me.

Hair dye is on/ still not watching! 😂
Biggest suder child shouted about it / watched on app- promptly turned it back off- ignorance is bliss as they say! - still time for us to duck it up!
We will probably do, but I'm just so happy for Jadon after the last couple of months...he starts two games and he scores in both. He just needed some confidence!

Why are they taking him off and for that idiot 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Haha
  • Heart

We will probably do, but I'm just so happy for Jadon after the last couple of months...he starts two games and he scores in both. He just needed some confidence!

Exactly- this will do wonders for him - plus Rangnick likes him so will be playing actually in position

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Jas is at the game…can we pray for another summer and mason photo 😇

• Heart

They were saying he had a slight injury 🤷🏼‍♀️
I knew this was going too well 😵

• Sad
Reactions: 1
Two goals conceded at the same time in two matches. Both scored by disgusting people.
But things are back to great in Germany :m

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.