Mason Mount #49 Content overload, basements overflowed, Versace suit is a sight to behold

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If any of the sun journalists are reading here, french girl is not at the awards. I am having a joke you know that hahaha thing. Please don’t write a story. Big T will come for me 😭😭😭😭💔

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Punkie is firmly on board she’s just lying to everyone (and to herself) x
Look, I have to die on this Chilly-free hill now. I've been vehement in my dislike and I am too stubborn to change my mind! 🤣
It's like when I was younger, all my mates said that Dirty Dancing was the best film ever. I'd never seen it, said it was crap and refused to watch it. Now I love it but I have to keep up the facade that it's tit! 🤦🏻‍♀️
So unless he goes full-time with the fluffy hair, the lady's not for turning! 😂✌🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 12
If any of the sun journalists are reading here, french girl is not at the awards. I am having a joke you know that hahaha thing. Please don’t write a story. Big T will come for me 😭😭😭😭💔
Big T calling the lawyers as we speak

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Look, I have to die on this Chilly-free hill now. I've been vehement in my dislike and I am too stubborn to change my mind! 🤣
It's like when I was younger, all my mates said that Dirty Dancing was the best film ever. I'd never seen it, said it was crap and refused to watch it. Now I love it but I have to keep up the facade that it's tit! 🤦🏻‍♀️
So unless he goes full-time with the fluffy hair, the lady's not for turning! 😂✌🏻
See I’m only on the fluffy Chilly train, I’m not there for slick Rick hair!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Like you have to keep pretending Ronaldo isn’t repulsive…? Did something similar happen 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So are you saying Chilly is like Dirty Dancing? In public you hate him but in private you’d carry a watermelon just to get close to him?? 🤔🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I've just got on a treadmill so I can't take the chance of seeing any hot Mason pictures in the next 40 mins. I'll sustain an injury.
I'll be back.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So are you saying Chilly is like Dirty Dancing? In public you hate him but in private you’d carry a watermelon just to get close to him?? 🤔🤔
What I do in private is none of your concern! 😂
If I want to dream about his spaghetti arms, that's my business! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.