Mason Mount #49 Content overload, basements overflowed, Versace suit is a sight to behold

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well, hi there! It's been a long time...

Glad I made back before the big thread 50 but oh my lord, what a day... Bloody United! 😱 This draw felt like a defeat.

I haven't been able to comment but did read all the threads, and voted.

@calmyourritas thanks for the shout out. 🌹

@nellyloz123 thanks for passing on my message. 🙂

@irishgal2013 you are a legend. 🧐

@PunkRocker I saw you falling for 🧚‍♂️

@jflurker93 you are too good. That's all I'm saying...

@keylimepie I hope you are ok after that twit stole your nickname. 🌹

@Smca53 I hope you can find comfort in this thread and take your mind away from the troubles of everyday life. I'm very much the same. ❤ I can't believe it's only 4 months on.

To everyone else: thanks for the laughs and God's gift content.

To the newbies hello and welcome.
So pleased to see you back and thank you for your message, it is very much appreciated 💙💙 I do find comfort in this thread and you are very much a part of that. I hope you are well?

I’m also very impressed at you reading all the nonsense of the last few threads. What a trooper😂

• Heart
Reactions: 11
So happy to see you are back @MrsM19 ❤❤

Good morning all and happy Monday! Did the Flap Fairy visit anyone last night I wonder? 🤔🧚‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Morning everyone! Happy Ballon D’Or day!
🤞🏽For lots of suit pics and no intsahoes stories. I’m absolutely ready for this, bring on the flood! 🌊

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Good Morning to the FBC!

@jdub your dream cheered me up before I went to sleep, sadly no dreams for me though 😭 However I am glad the flap fairy didn’t visit @calmyourritas thanks for reminding me 😂

@MrsM19 Welcome Back 💙

Today was a very cold start driving to work in the snow, I’ve got to walk Winston the dog later too so that should be fun. Why did I volunteer to do this in the winter? 🤔

Fingers, toes, eyes and coochie flaps crossed for delicious content later. Lewis needs to provide us with some BTS footage!

• Heart
  • Haha
Morning all girls!!! i just saw the french girl uploaded a photo in Paris (which is from september), is she trying to be the next Bethany??? did she see the news from The Sun?? she knows that mason will go, all of paris is revolutionized by so many loose footballers. 😭 hope mason thinks about making me happy and gives me a picture of him and messi 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Morning all girls!!! i just saw the french girl uploaded a photo in Paris (which is from september), is she trying to be the next Bethany??? did she see the news from The Sun?? she knows that mason will go, all of paris is revolutionized by so many loose footballers. 😭 hope mason thinks about making me happy and gives me a picture of him and messi 😭
I think you should help the teens out, who will be having a breakdown over this, and make a comment asking why she’s uploading pics from sept?

Have we seen these? 😍😍
Sorry not sorry if we have

Attachments

• Heart
Morning FBC 💙 I’m absolutely freezing - hope we get some hot content to thaw me out.

I’m going to be honest with you guys as you deserve to know the truth. It happened. I‘m not sorry it happened but I know some of you will be disappointed in me. I’m just going to say it. I had a filthy dream about Benjamin. It was inevitable really considering I fell asleep thinking of the beard. He was magnificent and the beard was everything I’d hope it would be. There’s no going back now.

• Haha
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Morning FBC 💙 I’m absolutely freezing - hope we get some hot content to thaw me out.

I’m going to be honest with you guys as you deserve to know the truth. It happened. I‘m not sorry it happened but I know some of you will be disappointed in me. I’m just going to say it. I had a filthy dream about Benjamin. It was inevitable really considering I fell asleep thinking of the beard. He was magnificent and the beard was everything I’d hope it would be. There’s no going back now.
hahaha yesterday i saw the video of him adjusting his shirt and i thought: maybe if it's a little cute, in the end we are all camila kendra when we see chilly, there is nothing to do 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

maybe the plot was too complicated and the tumblr girls didn't get the gossip
Screenshot_20211128-234355_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 5

• Haha
Morning FBC

Hopefully we will get great content later on 🤞

Glad I made back before the big thread 50 but oh my lord, what a day... Bloody United! 😱 This draw felt like a defeat.

@Smca53 I hope you can find comfort in this thread and take your mind away from the troubles of everyday life. I'm very much the same. ❤ I can't believe it's only 4 months on.

Glad to see you back! Hope everything is ok!!

Last night some of the accounts I follow on Tumblr started to 'play' the TikTok trend of how many shots you would need to sleep with an England/PL player....
I was disappointed, most of them didn't like Mase and dumped him with having to be black out drunk with Tink and Ratboy. Also, they don't like Spicy or Dias. What is wrong with them????

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Morning all! No flap fairy visit here and no nightmares either thankfully. I dreamt about being at school with Mason again (which I haven’t done for a while) so that’s nice - and also weird. 🤣

Happy Monday all, have a great day. xxx

• Heart
No delfapitation or Benjamin dreams here, however I had another dream about My Dom but again absolutely nothing filthy happened 😐

• Haha

Welcome to the club 💙

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
i arrived at my university and there IS NO ONE, classes were canceled, is it because of mason at the ballon d'or gala???

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Good morning mounters… happy mount me Monday 💙

anyone else wanna go in to hibernation or just me 🥶

cannot wait for more suit sightings later

Welcome back @MrsM19 💙💙

• Heart

Welcome back!!! ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 5

I feel like a proud mum right now 😂♥

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So now I’ve got the boys off to school- it’s bloody Baltic out ❄
my dream with Dom - 2 nights in a row ( I wish) night 1 we said hello and last night- I actually sat in his car 🤣 We’re making slow but steady progress 😆 I’m hoping for at least a bit of contact tonight

@MrsM19 welcome back - and if you’ve caught up- you poor thing 😂
Here’s to a good Monday- don’t think I’m ready for mason in a suit looking fit as F this evening - so close to going to bed 🥵

• Haha
Reactions: 15
My dreams were weird, because it was me missing a train and a flight to Paris. And that makes sense when I'm about to travel. I always dream about being late or missing the flight. But I'm not going anywhere this week 🤔
Anyways, I should leave the bed and see what the outside looks like.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.