Mason Mount #49 Content overload, basements overflowed, Versace suit is a sight to behold

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I loved seeing the United bench looking at TT wondering if their new German coach was going to get so mad. We ain't used to that 😂 Mata's face 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I’ll take that result- how good chelsea have been v how awful we have been!
did mason look good? I didn’t watch

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Well, a draw in a big match and a big win against the most hated team in the Bundesliga. I'll take it.
Also, my loyalty has been proven once again because I haven't felt any fondness towards Chelsea during the match 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
This team has really broken me, couldn't even be happy when Mase (and Pulisic) were on.

I have to say that Tuchel is my spirit animal, I hope Ralf is the same, and he brings the energy we need!!

Lmfao nah I’m done with my DM requests
View attachment 893425
I needed this :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: thank you for sharing it!
But yes, Gavin, I think you need to slow down with the wine!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Well, much better than I had expected, but my bar is verrrrry low at the mo! And it’s only 35mins till singyourdialect! 🤣
Seem to have brought the snow home with me as it’s now snowing here!!!! 👀

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Can I have a TT cam next match please? Absolutely love his reactions, always shows the way I’m feeling 🤣🤣 Not happy with the result tho, was counting on a good result to help me cope with my Argentinian team playing at midnight cause they’ve been tit lately 🙃

• Haha
  • Heart
A TT match cam would be my dream!

I have a horrible feeling Paris story is going to rear its head again because he’ll be there for like 3 whole minutes

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Ok I’ll show you what I managed to capture today.

First up, who wants to see spicy spit? hehe it’s in the second video!
He also launched that bottle on the sideline and I wanted security to pass it me 🥵🥵

He’s so fit in person!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Next up, pebbles in lycra 🥵

I was going cross eyed at this point, one eye on the game one of his ass!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.