Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

laylavd

VIP Member
I'm so embarrassed. I've been out for lunch with my Mum, my best mates and the two kids. The interview with Mason and Jamie Redknapp came on Sky Sports and I actually started blushing and giggling like a schoolgirl. The 6 year old then laughed at me saying 'Haha you're crushing on Mason Mount' 😳

I'm never going to live this down. I think I'm still blushing. Luckily they didn't see my phone home screen.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

Chani10

VIP Member
I've just seen a lot of Real fans saying that Benzema should win the Ballon d'Or. And you know what? If they can be delusional, so can we 😂
If Mason doesn't win, we're cancelling football 😂

• Haha

Suder34

VIP Member
I’m home, kids are settled and we’ve have a good chat and she’s feeling ok! Thanks for the love- she’s getting an early night 😕

What an anticlimax-( not mason he’d never let you down 😉) he’s still looking fine tho

• Heart

Chani10

VIP Member
Since we're not getting candle hats, which could be an interesting choice of hat, I'll bring the German tradition to you 🤗
For many reasons, we were never very Christmasy, but if we did anything it was because of my dad. And this we always did, and now we do to remember him.
Basically, we get a wreath and put 4 candles. Those represent the 4 Sundays before Christmas. So each Sunday, we lit one candle. It used to have the meaning of fighting evil and stuff like that 😂 now we do it because ✨ pretty ✨

Attachments

• Heart
Morning all! Hope you’re all ok. I’m still not over yesterday, honestly don’t think I’ll recover. ITS GAME DAY…. Which means more content 🌊 🌊 🌊 can’t wait to be freezing my arse off at Stamford bridge later. Much to mr isanythingrealanymore’s embarrassment, I’m going to have to dig my mason mount scarf out to keep me warm. He always makes a joke that that scarf is the only way mason will ever choke me…

on another note are there still some of you that can’t view the tiktok clips on your phones as I think I may have fixed it in mine?
TELL ME YOUR SECRETS

• Haha

laylavd

VIP Member
Hello 👋
Happy Monday. Hope you're all preparing well for content today.
These are not new but they are delicious. 🥵

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
Hello 👋
Happy Monday. Hope you're all preparing well for content today.
These are not new but they are delicious. 🥵

Wet and sweaty Mason! 🤤🤤🤤

I would love him to come straight off the pitch, all high from a win, not even shower or anything. And just shove me up against a wall in the stadium corridors and give me the snogging of my life. Getting me all wet from his wet and sweaty kit. Then he can take me somewhere private and let me give him my personal congratulations for a match well won, involving me licking every inch of his sweaty body. Worshipping him, letting him lay back and just savour it.

Before I then sit on his lap, slide his big thick cock into my arse, wrap my arms around his neck, kiss him gently as I slowly start to ride his cock, teasing him, as I ride him painfully slowly, laughing softly as he moans and groans in desperation.

Then he grabs me by my hips and just starts slamming his cock into my arse hard and fast. Me having to grab on to his dripping wet hair as I start moaning in ecstasy. My moans so loud, they are filling the corridors or the stadium and attracting attention from other players.

Then look who swaggers in, Ben Chilwell and Ruben Loftus-Cheek. And they want their big cocks worshipped as well. Well, since they played so well as well, it would be rude not to give them a reward as well.

• Haha
  • Wow

irishgal2013

VIP Member
Versace is asking for their money back.

But, how does that make sense? They were literally packing to fly 24 hours ago. Didn't they know whether it was possible to travel or not?
Sounds like it was last minute decision. Saw comment saying Jorginho was devastated as was suppose to take his mother. 😭😭😭

• Sad

Suder34

VIP Member
I’ve just looked and I’ve now posted 1547 messages on tattle all bar about 5comments on this thread 🤣😂
You lot have corrupted me,
That’s an average of 30 a thread - and does not include the first several threads where I was a different name and was far to obvious who I was 😂

• Haha
Morning FBC 💙 I’m absolutely freezing - hope we get some hot content to thaw me out.

I’m going to be honest with you guys as you deserve to know the truth. It happened. I‘m not sorry it happened but I know some of you will be disappointed in me. I’m just going to say it. I had a filthy dream about Benjamin. It was inevitable really considering I fell asleep thinking of the beard. He was magnificent and the beard was everything I’d hope it would be. There’s no going back now.
You know it makes sense.
035773B2-4102-4634-ACA2-9FAE2C43C46E.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I feel we need some kind of celebration for our 50th thread. Anyone got any ideas to make it special?

ahem… mason send nudes for the occasion

• Haha
  • Heart

Suder34

VIP Member
Morning FBC 💙 I’m absolutely freezing - hope we get some hot content to thaw me out.

I’m going to be honest with you guys as you deserve to know the truth. It happened. I‘m not sorry it happened but I know some of you will be disappointed in me. I’m just going to say it. I had a filthy dream about Benjamin. It was inevitable really considering I fell asleep thinking of the beard. He was magnificent and the beard was everything I’d hope it would be. There’s no going back now.
Another one gone! I’m still holding out ....

• Haha
  • Heart