Mason Mount #49 Content overload, basements overflowed, Versace suit is a sight to behold

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m painting…. What time do we get suit content?! Is there any way we can watch it???

• Heart
Reactions: 4
He’s loaded - proceed to blackmail him ask for compensation of half a million. Sorted, win win

You have solved my dilemma!

Just an observation. @PunkRocker @Suder34 are we the only ones left not aboard the Chilly train? If so, I feel we have become a minority group 🤣🤣
Hey!!! Don't you dare to put me there!
Are you trying to win a trip to the bin?? :unsure::unsure:

So happy for him! I think is a great result if we take in consideration his age and that this is the first time he was nominated

I would love if Lewandoski wins it, but I think they will give it to Messi (as always :rolleyes:)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Big Rom 12th ♥ he is top 5 for me.
And I'm now going to take a bath because I'm freezing 🥶

• Heart
Reactions: 8
How things are going

and number 11. Haaland

Seeing Bonucci so high on the list makes me a bit ill....

Reactions: 7
Right girls I’m out for a few hours Might pop in and out - going to see my sister- she needs some support as her husband has left her and the kids over the weekend ( hole- not strong enough For how I feel about him right now! ) 😞
make sure I’ve got some gIt some good pics to come back too I might need them

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Right girls I’m out for a few hours Might pop in and out - going to see my sister- she needs some support as her husband has left her and the kids over the weekend ( hole- not strong enough For how I feel about him right now! ) 😞
Oh wow, Sending love to you and your sister ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 11
So sorry to hear that, what an asshole :mad::mad:
Sending lots of love to all of them ❤ ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.