Mason Mount #49 Content overload, basements overflowed, Versace suit is a sight to behold

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Afternoon, FBC! Hope everyone is having an alright day. I’m off today and so grateful I took the day off, as I seriously can’t be bothered doing anything 😬

@Scuffed welcome aboard the train 💙 I’m insanely jealous you’ve had a Benjamin dream, he’s never featured in my dreams 😭 I’m pleased to hear he was a joy, though

If there are any repeat Paris articles after tonight I can’t even feel sorry for noodle brain since he’s liked the old Paris photo 🤣 or maybe he knows Big T have got the scum scared enough

Anyway… I don’t think I’ll be able to watch tonight sadly but I trust the teens will pull through with the content 🤣 Sometimes, at times like this, I feel blessed to be thirsting over the same people as them… it has its benefits

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Been out all day and was expecting to have about 20 pages to catch up on, thankfully only 3! 🤣 Having a life and tattling is bloody hard work! 🤣 I need to go and walk the dog now but it’s so cold I really don’t want to! 😩🥶

• Haha
Reactions: 11
@Scuffed welcome aboard the train 💙 I’m insanely jealous you’ve had a Benjamin dream, he’s never featured in my dreams 😭 I’m pleased to hear he was a joy, though
I meant to add @Scuffed if you avoided the Paris Mason/Chilly smut before, now would be a good time to read it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I've just seen a lot of Real fans saying that Benzema should win the Ballon d'Or. And you know what? If they can be delusional, so can we 😂
If Mason doesn't win, we're cancelling football 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
If he could spit tonight whilst wearing the suit that would be amazing 🥵🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Was this what you saw @jflurker93 ? 🥵
Sorry everyone, it's posting like a witch again! 😤

nooo that’s the block next to the away fans where all the gobby twats are I think as they have the metal bars in front of them so i wouldn’t have seen him throwing snow back at them!
Little tit 🥵🥵
He threw the water bottle near me, but it wasn’t aggressive like that 😜

He’s so beautiful 😭
Omg forget these footballers I’m in love with this handsome chap 😍
Beautiful & Handsome… but ignorant as soon as he sees another pooch 😂

029DAF43-E187-4B02-8EE2-7E026C1D5C95.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Happy late afternoon FBC ❤
I am absolutely buzzing for the ballon d'or tonight, ngl Azpi turns me on too so ill be looking out for him as well

@jflurker93 Omg what a handsome boy, too cute!!! 😍
@Scuffed Welcome on board the chilly's big willy train ;)
@StephenTJackson When I die can you write a smutty eulogy about me, benjamin, madders and roy keane :devilish:
@Chani10 Enjoy the Christmas markets, i'm so bleeping jealous!!!

Btw just wanted to say that i've been struggling a bit the past few months mentally, but coming onto these threads always cheers me up and makes me laugh so thank you guys and gals 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.