Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Scuffed

VIP Member
377E99FF-D4FE-4ADB-BD97-9A00E1DBF321.jpeg

Just gonna leave that there as it’s one of my favs! 🥵

Now off for a Sunday with the in-laws - hoping we get some hot new content to prevent me from sticking my head in the oven after listening to endless stories about who has died, who doesn’t park in the right spot, who doesn’t social distance and who puts their bin out too early! Let’s face it, nothing short of a full on boner pic is going to do it. I live hope. See you on the flip side ✌🏻

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12

irishgal2013

VIP Member
Just minding my business trying to have a TikTok stalk of mason. When a video of him and the ex come up on my feed. The comments are teenagers trying convince others they are still together. Don’t need that negativity thanks. 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
I've been on this thread and the one before ever since it was made but never had the courage to actually post cause I was a little intimidated by the age difference *feels like I'm the only 18 year old here* but your collective thirst is somehow quite endearing and welcoming!!🤧🤧
How do you think I feel? This and the Jack Grealish thread. Full of horny women, and there's me a horny gay guy in love with yet more straight men who I have zero chance of ever getting ruined by. 😂😂😂 But horniness knows no bounds and gotta love the thread and Daddy Mason.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11

calmyourritas

VIP Member
We made it!

502AE711-9274-4CCA-9FDC-4376B1FCEFC2.gif

Recap...

* Mason is a top blaster
* He’s an animal in the bedroom but would make you a cup of tea afterwards
* We all want need his girthy penis
* He’s had a spicy new haircut and is shaping up ready for the new season and we are here for it 🔥
* I am obsessed with the nipple

Anything else to add ladies and gents?

• Heart
Reactions: 10

calmyourritas

VIP Member
“Best caption wins”

Oi boys… have you read my thirsty tattle thread though? The bitches love my girthy penis!

070EEEE4-2C9F-422D-A67B-2BE7B7C4D29C.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Hairraiser

VIP Member
His smile is so beautiful.
He deserves to find a nice girl who will treat him well

Who will sit on his face

Who will let him face fuck them

Like me 👍🏼
(That escalated quickly)

• Haha
Reactions: 9

calmyourritas

VIP Member
Guys I have just found something WILD. This has to be written by one of you 🤣🤣🤣 either that or we need to contact this girl and recruit her ASAP. 🥵🥵

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 8

PunkRocker

VIP Member
Tumblr is a wonderful thing. I'm not going to lie though, I have read some about other players too. Why have I only just discovered it 😂

This is one of my favourites so far 💦💦

I told you what would happen if I sat on your face Daddy Mase
That was 🔥 but I was imagining Mason throughout 🥵 I'm staying loyal now, I've moved on from JG and I'm in it for the long haul with MM now 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8