Mason Mount #2 He’s so gentle, yet also daddy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Good morning beautiful people! Well I got my Mason dream last night. Just a pity it was about him coming to give me a quote for painting the outside of my house, and not anything filthy πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Good morning

I’m hungover

Been throwing up all morning

Just caught up on 5 pages

That is all

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
They’re all on a rest day today…. So let’s put it out in to the universe for some kind of topless resting content πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯ please mason babes x

• Heart
306657CF-7C6A-4ECE-99B2-1B16ADC1195C.jpeg

I need to get moving otherwise il be spending the day sat here reading absolute filth, looking through hundreds of pictures and watching endless videos…. ✌🏼

• Heart

Good morning beautiful people! Well I got my Mason dream last night. Just a pity it was about him coming to give me a quote for painting the outside of my house, and not anything filthy πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
He can paint the inside of my (lady) house if he likes 🀀

Ignore me, I’m losing the will to live at my out-laws πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Go and stand in the conservatory and remember your happy times with Mason πŸ˜‚πŸ‘πŸ»
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ was now coming on to say mil is talking about extending her garage to make a utility/laundry room and I burst out laughing thinking of the fan fic!! Had to cover my ass quickly!!

I’m so bored - I keep zoning out daydreaming that Mason knocks at the door, races me off in his car and demands that I thank him repeatedly on the way! Oh god that would be incredible - suck him off Sunday! πŸ†πŸ’¦

• Heart
  • Haha
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ was now coming on to say mil is talking about extending her garage to make a utility/laundry room and I burst out laughing thinking of the fan fic!! Had to cover my ass quickly!!

I’m so bored - I keep zoning out daydreaming that Mason knocks at the door, races me off in his car and demands that I thank him repeatedly on the way! Oh god that would be incredible - suck him off Sunday! πŸ†πŸ’¦
Ohhh I would love to experience Suck Him Off Sunday! πŸ₯΅πŸ˜ˆ

• Heart
Reactions: 2
well it’s my day shagging sunday and he seems to have missed the memo and not turned up 😑
Looks like I’m off to the mason mount smut section of tumblr to fulfil my desires instead

• Haha
Reactions: 6
well it’s my day shagging sunday and he seems to have missed the memo and not turned up 😑
Looks like I’m off to the mason mount smut section of tumblr to fulfil my desires instead
That's so rude of him, he'll have to be punished 😈

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.