Mason Mount #2 He’s so gentle, yet also daddy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
😂😂😂 was now coming on to say mil is talking about extending her garage to make a utility/laundry room and I burst out laughing thinking of the fan fic!! Had to cover my ass quickly!!

I’m so bored - I keep zoning out daydreaming that Mason knocks at the door, races me off in his car and demands that I thank him repeatedly on the way! Oh god that would be incredible - suck him off Sunday! 🍆💦
That sounds a lot better than making small talk with the in laws

This hangover is absolutely horrendous I need gentle Mase to look after me
You need gentle Mase to make you cups of tea and give you foot rubs

• Heart
Reactions: 2
well it’s my day shagging sunday and he seems to have missed the memo and not turned up 😡
Looks like I’m off to the mason mount smut section of tumblr to fulfil my desires instead
Let us know if you find anything good - would rather be reading that than listening to Mr Scuffed and FIL discussing brick weave 😳🔫

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Quality stitching on those socks, let me just zoom in and inspect it further 🤤🤤

Wow, such amazing socks. I’d really love to try them out and see how they fit
They're large, it's going to be a very snug fit

• Haha
Reactions: 5
MIL just asked what I’m so engrossed in my phone - I told her I’m checking out sports socks! I’m a bad person 🥵🥵

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I love him so much I can’t even explain

Probably the wrong thing to take away from that but there's no way he was 14 in that 'hit it by the valve' part! 10 maybe!
And please put some more videos on the Gram. Naked ones, thanks 👍🏻

All I can think about is the size of his head and suck him off Sunday 🤤🤤

This is all there is now. Flooded Basement Club for life!
FBC ✌🏻 let's make badges 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.