Mason Mount #2 He’s so gentle, yet also daddy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mason ‘The ‘Master Blaster’ Mount. He could blast me aaaannnyyyyy day of the week 🥵

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Think there are some pics we haven't shared before in this one 😍 I'm not a patient but I'll let him treat me 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 6
That’s the new thread title! 😂😂
I'm not a patient but I'll let him treat me - to a good railing! 🤣
I still like yours from earlier 👏🏻
Or there was a caption on a TikTok that I think @calmyourritas shared before, something like 'he's not a dentist but he can give me a filling!' 🤣🥵

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
The guy calls him ‘The Master Blaster’ at the end of the video 😉 glad I’m not alone😂😂
You are new here... HE labelled himself top blaster. Whatever the guy calls him.

That's about it.

Over and under. 👉

You are new here... HE labelled himself top blaster. Whatever the guy calls him.

That's about it.

Over and under. 👉
Yep, know he called himself a top blaster too. Was just making an observation on the video.

I'm not a patient but I'll let him treat me - to a good railing! 🤣
I still like yours from earlier 👏🏻
Or there was a caption on a TikTok that I think @calmyourritas shared before, something like 'he's not a dentist but he can give me a filling!' 🤣🥵
I'm not a patient but I'll let him treat me - to a good railing

😂😂 it’s so poetic!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Knew I had one in the wank bank 🥵
Got one like it in my private collection 💦

Just having a sneaky read of the fan fic from earlier - why am now googling royal blue thongs?!? Going to have to step away from that one until a more suitable time! 🥵🥵 Jeez this thread gets better and better or should that be wetter and wetter 🌊🌊

I love JG but I Mason is cheeky af, he’s proper cute 😍😍View attachment 705108
Oh now you’ve done it! 🎼 bad bad bad bad boy!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.