Mason Mount #2 He’s so gentle, yet also daddy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh to be sitting on his face right now!! 💦💦

I love Slutty Saturday’s on this thread! 😂🥵💦🍆🤤
That's my ultimate goal in life. One of these days I will DM him and tell him and then offer to pay him to spit in my mouth

Seems an appropriate time to share a fanfic I read last night. You're welcome 🔥

This may or may not have been bookmarked to refer to later 😂😂😂💦💦

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
How has he accomplished this at the age of 22? 🤔 I can only imagine what he'll be like when he's a bit older 🥵
That his career only seems to be on the up - and he seems to just be getting constantly hotter - concerns me because I don’t think my obsession is ending anytime soon 😰

• Heart
Reactions: 3
That his career only seems to be on the up - and he seems to just be getting constantly hotter - concerns me because I don’t think my obsession is ending anytime soon 😰
We’re in this for the long haul!! 🥵🥵

• Haha
We're trapped here now but I'm not mad about it

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.