Mason Mount #2 He’s so gentle, yet also daddy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh good Lord!! Imagine the sights we’d see?! 🥵🥵🥵🥵
Enough to bring on a cardiac arrest probably! 🥵
I'd like one camera in the showers and one pointing straight at Mason’s changing area. We'd get some absolute gold 🤤

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Woke up and his little face was the first thing that popped into my head... today will be a good day!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
His smile is so beautiful.
He deserves to find a nice girl who will treat him well

Who will sit on his face

Who will let him face duck them

Like me 👍🏼
(That escalated quickly)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Morning all!

Right hands up if you’ve been talking about John Stones on this thread??!! I know some of you have! And as a result I hold you personally responsible for the most delicious make-out dream I had about him last night! I owe you 😊😉🤤

Mason you’ll always be my number one top blaster and we’ll always have Thirsty Thursdays, but there’s a lot of time to kill between now and then.

Also, a topless pic today would be very much appreciated. Thanks in advance 🥵

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Morning all!

Right hands up if you’ve been talking about John Stones on this thread??!! I know some of you have! And as a result I hold you personally responsible for the most delicious make-out dream I had about him last night! I owe you 😊😉🤤

Mason you’ll always be my number one top blaster and we’ll always have Thirsty Thursdays, but there’s a lot of time to kill between now and then.

👋 Hahaha I may have been partly responsible for John ! he’s quite something isn’t he 😉😂 He’s also beautiful 🥵

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Morning all!

Morning!

I could probably be persuaded by John Stones you know. He'd make top 5. But I'm not encouraging it. I'll hold out to make duck Me Fridays even better 🤤

And I dreamt about going to a bleeping launderette so which one of you did that?! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Morning!

I could probably be persuaded by John Stones you know. He'd make top 5. But I'm not encouraging it. I'll hold out to make duck Me Fridays even better 🤤

And I dreamt about going to a bleeping launderette so which one of you did that?! 🤣
Haha I’ll keep John then - I can have him all week 😂. I’ll admire Mason from afar

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Morning!

Think I remember reading about a laundry room in a Mason fan fic 😂 Maybe you’re building up to a saucy encounter!!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I’m not mad about it - he’s not really been on my radar before but he is now!! 🥵
Haha keep your mitts off he’s mine 😉- albeit he’s apparently a bit of a tit when it comes to women- I’ll take it

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.