Mason Mount #2 He’s so gentle, yet also daddy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is the gum chewing so sexy 🥵🥵

I was so sad we had no new content today and then we get THIS

• Heart
Reactions: 4
It would be inappropriate for me to sit at this wedding and watch that wouldn't it? 🤔😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Daddy 🥵

I came to watch the football but I just know I’m gonna spend the whole time watching the stands 👀

Hahahaha, I haven’t met him at any previous matches but if I ever stumble across him, I’ll let him know about this thread!!
Can you let him know I want him to spit in my mouth, spunk all over me 💦💦 and let me sit on his face. That's all I need to keep Tyrone and John out of my dreams. Although they were hours of pure filth and Tyrone does thighs to die for. Ah duck it, I'll take all 3 of them at the same time

At least he there 🥰🥰🥰

Thanks for this 😍😍😍
He's beautiful

• Haha
No just in the middle of sinking gin-boners and thinking about sliding into the DMs as he's not playing 😂
Slide away!! Tell him to post some hot daddy content, I’m nearly dying of thirst over here 🥵🥵🍆💦

• Heart

Mason you need to stop being so selfish and share some quality girthy penis content because I'm having to rely on Tyrone Mings wet body and nipples for my pleasure instead

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Guys I have just found something WILD. This has to be written by one of you 🤣🤣🤣 either that or we need to contact this girl and recruit her ASAP. 🥵🥵

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.