Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
It’s Friday, I’m drunk, it’s early still but it’s been a long week….. anyway, hoping for some excellent dreams tonight, all I really want in life is to be destroyed by daddy mase 🥵💦

there’s a lot of things I could say, but I genuinely think I might get arrested if I actually listed all the things I want him to do with me

anyway, goodnight ✌🏼✌🏼✌🏼

1628281854332.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Tatooine_legend1

VIP Member
I'm a straight guy, so not involving myself in this. However, I do support Chelsea so good to see Mason represented. I think you lot would like two other Chelsea players, Mateo Kovacic and Cesar Azpilicueta too. A Croatian and Spanish player respectively, who play for Chelsea. Objectively, I can respect they are good looking guys.

• Heart

irishgal2013

VIP Member
Don’t worry girls her’s is from last week. I follow her friends and they posted videos of them all there last Sunday. 😀😀😀

• Heart
  • Wow

Scuffed

VIP Member
Mason naked on the driveway with his entrance song of Bad Bad Bad Bad Boy playing 👍🏻

If there are no wet training pics today, I'm rioting!

Any suggestions for the new thread title?
I feel like there’s too much to chose from! How about something like ‘flooded basements, top blaster, hold on he’s thrusting faster!!’ Or something like that 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

calmyourritas

VIP Member
I've been on this thread and the one before ever since it was made but never had the courage to actually post cause I was a little intimidated by the age difference *feels like I'm the only 18 year old here* but your collective thirst is somehow quite endearing and welcoming!!🤧🤧
Welcome 🤍 age is just a number! Come and join us anytime

How do you think I feel? This and the Jack Grealish thread. Full of horny women, and there's me a horny gay guy in love with yet more straight men who I have zero chance of ever getting ruined by. 😂😂😂 But horniness knows no bounds and gotta love the thread and Daddy Mason.
And we love you ❤

• Heart

Scuffed

VIP Member
Knew I had one in the wank bank 🥵
Got one like it in my private collection 💦

Just having a sneaky read of the fan fic from earlier - why am now googling royal blue thongs?!? Going to have to step away from that one until a more suitable time! 🥵🥵 Jeez this thread gets better and better or should that be wetter and wetter 🌊🌊

I love JG but I Mason is cheeky af, he’s proper cute 😍😍View attachment 705108
Oh now you’ve done it! 🎼 bad bad bad bad boy!

• Haha
  • Heart

PunkRocker

VIP Member
Think there are some pics we haven't shared before in this one 😍 I'm not a patient but I'll let him treat me 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 6

Geraldine.20.jobs

VIP Member

Good morning beautiful people! Well I got my Mason dream last night. Just a pity it was about him coming to give me a quote for painting the outside of my house, and not anything filthy 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6