Mason Mount #2 He’s so gentle, yet also daddy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
First pic of Kovacic that came up and I thought you must need your eyes testing 😂 but delving deeper, you're not wrong. Got a very slight look of Dave Franco about him.

Sorry if you saw this thread and expected wholesome Chelsea content 😂🙊
Attractive couple for sure. Kovacic is a fantastic player too. Some people are just very gifted with looks and talent, slightly irritating actually 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Haha I’ll keep John then - I can have him all week 😂. I’ll admire Mason from afar
Might have to request a day with John if you’re willing to share? 🙋🏻‍♀️🙏🥵

Bloody hell, I must have missed this tumblr yesterday. Mr Mount though, that has made me feel some things 🤤
Pretty special isn’t it, I definitely ‘enjoyed’ that one last night 🤤

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Oh, Azpilicuetaa caught my attention a while back. Eye candy 😍

Love the fact he seems to keep himself away from drama and is a family man.

Most Spanish players are dreamy.
Hola Piquet e Ramos. 🤤
To be fair, Chelsea have quite an attractive team. We used to have Giroud too, another good looking guy. What do you lot think of Messi and Ronaldo? Always interesting to hear from women on their looks.

Ronaldo is often said to be a bit too clean cut for quite a few women who are asked, not sure how true that is though. When Ronaldo was 18 and joined man utd, he looked so different - teeth weren't great, he was spotty, but he definitely changed with age.

To be fair, Chelsea have quite an attractive team. We used to have Giroud too, another good looking guy. What do you lot think of Messi and Ronaldo? Always interesting to hear from women on their looks.

Ronaldo is often said to be a bit too clean cut for quite a few women who are asked, not sure how true that is though. When Ronaldo was 18 and joined man utd, he looked so different - teeth weren't great, he was spotty, but he definitely changed with age.
I'll confess I was bang into Ronaldo at that age, with the teeth and the beansprout hair 😂 had a poster of him on my bedroom wall but put a Stoke City crest over the Man Utd one, I'm not a complete deviant!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m a generous girl- you can have him Tuesdays - fill the gap ( so to speak ) from Your Fridays with masons
Thanks - good to get my week in order!

Spank me Stones Tuesday
Thirsty Thursday with Mase

🥵🥵🥵🥵🥵

• Haha

Chelsea do have a very good looking team. I can’t believe you haven’t mentioned pulisic! He’s an absolute specimen 🔥 tbh, there just lots of beautiful men, but in here, MM will always be number 1

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 4
That must be it. Sitting on top of a washing machine on a very intense spin cycle. Yes, that must be it.

This popped up on my FB this morning. Wonder what the exclusive benefits are?
You get to sit on Mason’s face during half-time? 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 2
That must be it. Sitting on top of a washing machine on a very intense spin cycle. Yes, that must be it.

This popped up on my FB this morning. Wonder what the exclusive benefits are?
God I can definitely think of some exclusive benefits I’d like to receive from our man 🥵
Take my money and sign me up right this second if they’re included tbh

• Heart
I'll confess I was bang into Ronaldo at that age, with the teeth and the beansprout hair 😂 had a poster of him on my bedroom wall but put a Stoke City crest over the Man Utd one, I'm not a complete deviant!
I’ve read some of your posts, you sound pretty deviant to me 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
377E99FF-D4FE-4ADB-BD97-9A00E1DBF321.jpeg

Just gonna leave that there as it’s one of my favs! 🥵

Now off for a Sunday with the in-laws - hoping we get some hot new content to prevent me from sticking my head in the oven after listening to endless stories about who has died, who doesn’t park in the right spot, who doesn’t social distance and who puts their bin out too early! Let’s face it, nothing short of a full on boner pic is going to do it. I live hope. See you on the flip side ✌🏻

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
View attachment 702884

Just gonna leave that there as it’s one of my favs! 🥵

Now off for a Sunday with the in-laws - hoping we get some hot new content to prevent me from sticking my head in the oven after listening to endless stories about who has died, who doesn’t park in the right spot, who doesn’t social distance and who puts their bin out too early! Let’s face it, nothing short of a full on boner pic is going to do it. I live hope. See you on the flip side ✌🏻
Ooh the slightly angry furrowed brow 👌🏻
Mason always parks in the right spot 😂🤤

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.