Mason Mount #2 He’s so gentle, yet also daddy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought you were asleep!
My daughter is feeling poorly so I’m up dealing with her (could be something to do with eating her own body weight in junk food with her mates this evening πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ) Currently sat on bottom of her bed scrolling while she settles.

I leave you guys to it, as you were πŸ‘ŒπŸ»

My daughter is feeling poorly so I’m up dealing with her (could be something to do with eating her own body weight in junk food with her mates this evening πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ) Currently sat on bottom of her bed scrolling while she settles.

Nooo come join us and talk about Mason the top blaster 😏

hope she feels better soon ☺

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Hold the f@*k on! Since when did a gorgeous smile, adorable personality, fantastic body and a girthy penis become boring?? duck I’m fuming at this witch!
This ho clearly has no taste whatsoever. She does not deserve the girthy penis. I hope she is having awful sex with a man with a chode now πŸ–•πŸ»

Aww hope she feels better soon!

• Haha
Nooo come join us and talk about Mason the top blaster 😏

hope she feels better soon ☺
Think she’s drifted off, hope she stays that way 🀞🏻

Could easily spend my days chatting about that delicious top blaster - he really has brought something to my life I didn’t realise I was missing πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

This ho clearly has no taste whatsoever. She does not deserve the girthy penis. I hope she is having awful sex with a man with a chode now πŸ–•πŸ»

Aww hope she feels better soon!
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ epic!!! I sincerely hope that as well - exactly what she deserves πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Think she’s drifted off, hope she stays that way 🀞🏻

Could easily spend my days chatting about that delicious top blaster - he really has brought something to my life I didn’t realise I was missing πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ epic!!! I sincerely hope that as well - exactly what she deserves πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
She's clearly got something wrong with her to ditch this, I'd sympathise but she's an enemy now πŸ˜‚

Right I'm turning in. Night all, sweet dreams, spicy dreams, I hope you get yours! ✌🏻

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 1
I’ve been reading the footballers and WAGs threads and came across this about Mason and his ex that someone else posted. If this is true… how dare she call him boring!
He stopped following her early this year but still follows her siblings and racist/trump supporter/nut mother.

Also, Chloe posted some pictures that appeared to have been taken in his house? :unsure: Posts from April and June.

Reactions: 1
He stopped following her early this year but still follows her siblings and racist/trump supporter/nut mother.

Also, Chloe posted some pictures that appeared to have been taken in his house? :unsure: Posts from April and June.
Not his house, Declan rice house. His gf and Chloe are best mates.

Friendly against Spurs. Says on the Chelsea IG page that it's available on their app but I don't know if it's free.
It’s available on the app but it’s not free. I’ll be there, I’ll keep you all posted on any exciting activity!

I’ve been reading the footballers and WAGs threads and came across this about Mason and his ex that someone else posted. If this is true… how dare she call him boring!
She needs to get in the bin.

Reactions: 4
Just some of my collection here @Hairraiser 🀀🀀🀀
My mind is confused. I'm 42, it's 6.44am and I'm looking at pics of a 22 year old girth. I'm going to hell.......... No I don't care!

Hold the f@*k on! Since when did a gorgeous smile, adorable personality, fantastic body and a girthy penis become boring?? duck I’m fuming at this witch!
Also, isn't the non constant clubbing ass player the type you want. That makes me love him more. witch

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ughhhhh how can you claim about him NOT going out a night in with mason is literally THE DREAM

Morning ladies - it’s been a lonnnnnnng ass night (my daughter ended up decorating her bedroom an interesting new colour called hint of haribo! Shot me now.)

No sleep means to no hot and horny Mason dreams 😀 I’m relying on some top shelf content today - Mason Mount I’m looking at you 😑 Although baby I ain’t mad at you just take your top off and send us a pic. PM me hun 🀀

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Ughhhhh how can you claim about him NOT going out a night in with mason is literally THE DREAM
Agreed. Imagine complaining that he wants to spend time alone with you. She's a bleeping crackpot! πŸ™ˆ

Morning ladies - it’s been a lonnnnnnng ass night (my daughter ended up decorating her bedroom an interesting new colour called hint of haribo! Shot me now.)

No sleep means to no hot and horny Mason dreams 😀 I’m relying on some top shelf content today - Mason Mount I’m looking at you 😑 Although baby I ain’t mad at you just take your top off and send us a pic. PM me hun 🀀
Aww bless her, hope she's feeling better now.
I'm going to be on red alert this morning while I'm bored in the hairdressers and then you gals are my eyes and ears this afternoon while I'm at a wedding πŸ‘€
@Isanythingrealanymore your country needs you, good luck in your mission to obtain top notch MM content πŸ‘πŸ»

• Heart
Agreed. Imagine complaining that he wants to spend time alone with you. She's a bleeping crackpot! πŸ™ˆ

Aww bless her, hope she's feeling better now.
I'm going to be on red alert this morning while I'm bored in the hairdressers and then you gals are my eyes and ears this afternoon while I'm at a wedding πŸ‘€
@Isanythingrealanymore your country needs you, good luck in your mission to obtain top notch MM content πŸ‘πŸ»
I honestly can’t think of anything I would want more right now than MM not wanting to go out and staying in. I mean come on!!!

• Heart
I honestly can’t think of anything I would want more right now than MM not wanting to go out and staying in. I mean come on!!!
She was living the dream and she fucked it up. Psychopath.

This. πŸ’― (note to self - Daddy likes nights in. Improve cooking skills and back bends πŸ†πŸ†)
I'm going to improve my gaming skills so we can play together. Then we can take it to the bedroom and continue to play together πŸ”₯

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.