Mason Mount #2 He’s so gentle, yet also daddy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tumblr is a wonderful thing. I'm not going to lie though, I have read some about other players too. Why have I only just discovered it πŸ˜‚

This is one of my favourites so far πŸ’¦πŸ’¦

I told you what would happen if I sat on your face Daddy Mase
That was πŸ”₯ but I was imagining Mason throughout πŸ₯΅ I'm staying loyal now, I've moved on from JG and I'm in it for the long haul with MM now πŸ˜‚

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I've been on this thread and the one before ever since it was made but never had the courage to actually post cause I was a little intimidated by the age difference *feels like I'm the only 18 year old here* but your collective thirst is somehow quite endearing and welcoming!!🀧🀧

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I've been on this thread and the one before ever since it was made but never had the courage to actually post cause I was a little intimidated by the age difference *feels like I'm the only 18 year old here* but your collective thirst is somehow quite endearing and welcoming!!🀧🀧
You are always welcome here 😊 age is an irrelevant number when we're focused on the common goal - boning Mason senseless! 🀀

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
How do you think I feel? This and the Jack Grealish thread. Full of horny women, and there's me a horny gay guy in love with yet more straight men who I have zero chance of ever getting ruined by. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ But horniness knows no bounds and gotta love the thread and Daddy Mason.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Come on in…. Welcome to the thirst fest

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Welcome 🀍 age is just a number! Come and join us anytime

How do you think I feel? This and the Jack Grealish thread. Full of horny women, and there's me a horny gay guy in love with yet more straight men who I have zero chance of ever getting ruined by. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ But horniness knows no bounds and gotta love the thread and Daddy Mason.
And we love you ❀

• Heart
Reactions: 7
We love everybody that loves mason πŸ’– now mason just needs to join the love fest πŸ’– ideally with his penis πŸ’–

• Heart
Reactions: 8
We love everybody that loves mason πŸ’– now mason just needs to join the love fest πŸ’– ideally with his penis πŸ’–
I think one of us needs to take one for the team and slide into his DMs and just ask him to send us some nudes. Videos would be good too

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I think one of us needs to take one for the team and slide into his DMs and just ask him to send us some nudes. Videos would be good too
I'm ready to make that sacrifice if he actually were to see the dmπŸ˜”
I've seen many go on and on about footballers' private accounts in the footballers and WAGs thread but no one seems to actually drop the bleeping handle!!! It's quite frustrating really

Has to get involved with a dance doesn't he 😍

Was very close last night but I bottled it πŸ˜‚πŸ™ˆ
Do it! You know you want to

I'm ready to make that sacrifice if he actually were to see the dmπŸ˜”
I've seen many go on and on about footballers' private accounts in the footballers and WAGs thread but no one seems to actually drop the bleeping handle!!! It's quite frustrating really
Masons is really easy to find. Declan Rice follows it, and the photo is a jungle book character

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Do it! You know you want to

Masons is really easy to find. Declan Rice follows it, and the photo is a jungle book character
I soooo wanted to, perhaps another couple of drinks would have given me the balls πŸ˜‚ but I still had the self-awareness to know I'd have been disappointed if he didn't read it or if he read it and didn't reply πŸ™ˆ so it's probably best left to my imagination!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.