Mason Mount #2 He’s so gentle, yet also daddy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We’re having to do the hard work as daddy is failing us spectacularly with the hot naked boner pics! 🥵🍆🤤

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Lee Sharpe when he played for Man Utd (showing my age 😂) - I had his posters on my wall, saved my pocket money to buy the MUFC magazine and asked for a Man Utd shirt for Christmas 🙈 Looking back it must have been torture for my late Dad - he despised MUFC with every fibre of his being 😂😂

Also I want Mason’s boner in my mouth, just to stay on topic!
Lee Sharpe was mine too. Everyone else was obsessed with Ryan Giggs but he never did it for me

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Got one like it in my private collection 💦

Just having a sneaky read of the fan fic from earlier - why am now googling royal blue thongs?!? Going to have to step away from that one until a more suitable time! 🥵🥵 Jeez this thread gets better and better or should that be wetter and wetter 🌊🌊

Oh now you’ve done it! 🎼 bad bad bad bad boy!
If I read it all now, Mr Geraldine is in for a treat later 😂😂

I wonder if he would be up for a bit of Daddy Mase roleplay 🤔

Wet, spitting and the tongue? That's grade A 🥵👌🏻
That's all my dreams come true

Wet, spitting and the tongue? That's grade A 🥵👌🏻
That's all my dreams come true

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.