Mason Mount #2 He’s so gentle, yet also daddy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right ladies I’m absolutely not ok
In my quest to find some horny mason content because he’s been failing to deliver the goods himself I found this: https://www.wattpad.com/1109809348-mason-mount-stories-on-the-golf-course-18+/

So much daddy 🥵🥵🥵🥵 then our gentle god at the end I am not lying when I tell you not only the basement is flooded but the whole fuckin house tbh
I read a little of the middle part, and I think I may save
This for bedtime 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Just seen that a few are saving for tonight’s reading too 🍆🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Hello to all the new Mase appreciators 👋 I’m glad we’ve all found each other.

All my suggested content on Insta and TikTok relates to MM and I’m really not mad about it

• Heart
Reactions: 7

All my suggested content on Insta and TikTok relates to MM and I’m really not mad about it
Same! I've come out the other side of the JG hole I got myself into and now watch any MM content to make sure he doesn't leave me 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Same! I've come out the other side of the JG hole I got myself into and now watch any MM content to make sure he doesn't leave me 🤣
Haha same….can’t believe I’m over JG. Never thought it would happen
Now I’m OBSESSED with daddy mase

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Haha same….can’t believe I’m over JG. Never thought it would happen
Now I’m OBSESSED with daddy mase
Haha I know, it was intense for a few weeks and I thought I'd be carrying that thick-thighed burden for the rest of my life 🤣 I still lurk in the thread and appreciate the goods but it doesn't affect me deep down in my basement 🤣

• Haha

Me too! Sometimes my BF overhears me scrolling and asks “why is your TikTok so football related now” ….. no idea, broken algorithm!! Nothing to do with MM or JG.. honest 😂😂

• Haha
Me too! Sometimes my BF overhears me scrolling and asks “why is your TikTok so football related now” ….. no idea, broken algorithm!! Nothing to do with MM or JG.. honest 😂😂
Same here!
Me - I honestly don't know why there are so many MM TikToks on here 🤔
Him - Well you must have been watching them or they wouldn't keep coming up 🤨
Me - I'm pretty sure that's not how it works 🤭

• Haha
Same - JG gave me the ick a while back. No sign of Mason doing that ever! 💦🥵

Reactions: 3
Same - JG gave me the ick a while back. No sign of Mason doing that ever! 💦🥵
I wouldn't say I've got the ick but I'm also not obsessed with the dick 😂
That will never happen for Mason. I'm his now, just waiting to be claimed 😍 unless he shaves his head or commits a murder. And even then, it would depend who he'd murdered 😂

Same here JG never did it for me, never appreciated MM before and then stumbled on this and now I’m invested!

just seen this on my Insta FYP Thought some might appreciate the 😛
And that was the best day of your life!

The tongue is always welcome 👌🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
I envy everyone's vivid dreams. Am I the only one that just sleeps has a blackout and wakes up? My brain is failing me

I envy everyone's vivid dreams. Am I the only one that just sleeps has a blackout and wakes up? My brain is failing me
My brain failed me spectacularly the night it hooked me up with Kyle Walker 🙈 It has since redeemed itself with a filthy dream about Mason in my mil’s conservatory, and a rather delicious dream out making out with John Stones (who has since been promoted to my number 2 guy 🥵)

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.