Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Eyeofthetiger

VIP Member
There's someone else at her house though? Like yesterday the pasta snap there was someone in the back clanging the plates or dishes etc and then today with rox she was walking downstairs but someone was already down there and making noise, I kinda hope it is casey and they are working things out but they keep removing things from their bio and stuff so who knows 🤷🏽‍♀️
Could be her mum who is her childcare bubble, or her agent Craig who’s her support bubble, or her stepdad who’s her Bubble, or sophie, who’s her bubble, or Caseys parents who will probably be her bubble. She’s like a bubble bath, more bubbles than you can count

• Haha
Reactions: 52

Mercedes12

VIP Member
How embarrassing to have deleted engagement pics off social media and unfollowed each other over what was clearly just an argument? And to do all those stories/allude to moving house to get a reaction out of him?

Actually embarrassing to watch - you’d expect this kind of behaviour from a pair of immature kids. Not parents responsible for a toddler.

Reactions: 40

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
'Come ere Caseeey giz us a hug for ma stoooreeys. And when we're done empty my piss down tha drain and send Rox to me mams for the weekend. As you may knoooor a have a bladda condition! Lituuuurlly'

• Haha
Reactions: 39

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Nah deffo don't reckon Casey cheated, he probably got sick of her bullshit and pouring her wee down the drain and told her to piss off, and she's acting like she's not arsed hes jibbed her. When really off camera she's probably going mental and ringing him 90 times leaving him voicemails saying "pleeease Caaaasey. Ill send Rox me mams for the weekend and you can come with me on the 3 holidays av beeeeweked. Caaaasey did you know I've got a bladda condition??"

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Lolololno

Asks for people to respect her privacy whilst she’s posting quotes about heartbreak. And posting about new beginnings with her, Rox and her ‘bladdddaaa issues”

It’s definitely a family dispute over the fact she posted about Helen & Chet’s baby.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29

noseynopinions

VIP Member
"I'm a natural beauty. Real boobs and real hair"

Few years later, Marnie emerges looking like the purge mask. What a shame.

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Yupdeflats97

I’m after watching her stories from today .. I am 100% convinced she is taking Xanax? The slurring of her speech forgetting simple words? & getting words mixed up? She is definitely on some sort of relaxer / Valium

• Wow

quinzel

VIP Member
She was moaning the other day about her '7am wake up call' with Rox. She's so out of touch with reality. 7am is a lie-in for most parents. I really hope they don't have another.

Sosig

Chatty Member
Spent about 5 seconds on this thread before realising the title is NOT Marge Simpson, I’ll be off 👋💀

• Haha

Loveitme

VIP Member
What a weirdo she is ,all them weird cryptic stories and posts and talking about this new house as if she’s the only fucker to ever move house now shes foisting Casey in our faces again trying to get us to be all ‘ooooh!’.What a fucking saddo man,get a real job love it’s not healthy for you or your kid .As everyone’s mentioned ,she’s like some 15 year old on Snapchat having a breakdown after they’ve split with their bf after a month .Grow up.

Reactions: 25

and nothing happens

If her and Casey really have split she’ll need to get a live-in nanny because there’s no way in hell she can look after Rox on her own. I don’t mean that she’s a bad or unfit mum at all, but she just sits on the couch most of the time and Casey does like 90% of the actual parenting of Rox. She wouldn’t have the first clue.

Meanwhile Aaron is somewhere is Newcastle gutted he’s knocked Tahlia up again ..
It really wouldn’t surprise me if these two end up together in a few years with some car crash tv show

Aaron ‘Talia is not understanding that I have a big fight coming up and need time to train. She’s expecting me to have the kids all week I don’t think so. I’ve also stopped drinking to support Marnie with her bladaaaaaa condition’

Marnie ‘it’s really hard being a single mum with a bladdaaaa condition, Casey doesn’t understand and gives me no help.I wanted him to have Rox for the week but he said no he has had him the last 4, he’s so unreasonable’

Cuts to the next episode ‘we’ve decided to try for a baby as we want to a family together ’

• Haha