Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How embarrassing to have deleted engagement pics off social media and unfollowed each other over what was clearly just an argument? And to do all those stories/allude to moving house to get a reaction out of him?

Actually embarrassing to watch - you’d expect this kind of behaviour from a pair of immature kids. Not parents responsible for a toddler.

Reactions: 40
She really couldnt stand that Helen and Chet had more attention than her because of the birth of Elvis. She is really immature and pathetic, can't believe Casey accepts this behaviour. How weird is it to show your face on his side of the family now when you acted like a spoiled brat 🤷‍♀️.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
She sounds like she’s trying to be all deep about your love not letting go but she looks a dick, wonder when they will add each other’s names back into the bios and do a soppy post about their one day break up. OGs must be filming

Reactions: 11
oh god; this photos looks so fake & insencire. If it was a genuine moment; you wouldn’t be thinking of stopping to take a photo for the gram. 🤦‍♀️
Right? And wasn’t she saying all these things about people not treating you like they would like to be treated and how the last year hasn’t been great to now downplay it and act like she was just pushing him away lol I can’t deal with these people. No wonder why she was showing her views on stories and kept constantly posting it was all for attention 😴🥱

Reactions: 15
'Come ere Caseeey giz us a hug for ma stoooreeys. And when we're done empty my piss down tha drain and send Rox to me mams for the weekend. As you may knoooor a have a bladda condition! Lituuuurlly'

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Omggg wtf so cringe 🤢 she is almost 30 and still doing all that for views. I’m 100% she is not back with him for love. She is doing it for views and attention and she missed having someone to throw her bowl of piss down the drain for her 😂😅 and obviously needed a break from looking after Rox for a whole 36 hours 🤯

Reactions: 13
You can hear a male voice (Casey) coughing/grunting at the end of video too.
No I didn’t going to have another listen now tho 😂

bleeping tragic. Thankfully Rox isn't old enough to remember them making drama for the gram 😑
Omg he’s back wtf 🤦🏼‍♀️ Didn’t see that one coming (joke) he won’t remember it but what you put on the internet stays on the internet poor kid man 😩

glad Casey is back for the babies sake tho he clearly does more for him

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
How embarrassing. Her poor baby is going to have to grow up with toxic mummy and daddy acting up for the gram. So embarrassing!

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I’m after watching her stories from today .. I am 100% convinced she is taking Xanax? The slurring of her speech forgetting simple words? & getting words mixed up? She is definitely on some sort of relaxer / Valium

• Wow
Reactions: 27
Not always a bad thing a child between 2 parents aslong as the child isn’t witnessing arguing etc.

Reactions: 5
Meanwhile Aaron is somewhere is Newcastle gutted he’s knocked Tahlia up again ..
It really wouldn’t surprise me if these two end up together in a few years with some car crash tv show

Aaron ‘Talia is not understanding that I have a big fight coming up and need time to train. She’s expecting me to have the kids all week I don’t think so. I’ve also stopped drinking to support Marnie with her bladaaaaaa condition’

Marnie ‘it’s really hard being a single mum with a bladdaaaa condition, Casey doesn’t understand and gives me no help.I wanted him to have Rox for the week but he said no he has had him the last 4, he’s so unreasonable’

Cuts to the next episode ‘we’ve decided to try for a baby as we want to a family together ’

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.