Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reading the comments on her Instagram from her park photo with her son has entertained me. One comment asking why the kid always seems to have a dummy in his gob and out comes Marnie Army to stick up for her.
He does always have a dummy in 😩 poor little mite its not his fault but it probably contributes to why he always looks bored shitless

Reactions: 6
Imagine putting a wig on just to sit on your sofa 😳😴
During all the dramatic stories did anyone else hear her say that she’d taken money out of her savings to invest in the wigs?!?! Bonkers that one

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
During all the dramatic stories did anyone else hear her say that she’d taken money out of her savings to invest in the wigs?!?! Bonkers that one
Lmao no but lol .Why did she randomly buy wigs ,she’s not even going anywhere ? And who used there savings to buy wigs anyway ? ( unless perhaps you were suffering with hair loss or a medical issue that warranted a wig )

she’s a dick

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Lmao no but lol .Why did she randomly buy wigs ,she’s not even going anywhere ? And who used there savings to buy wigs anyway ? ( unless perhaps you were suffering with hair loss or a medical issue that warranted a wig )

she’s a dick
Why the duck would she buy wigs anyway when she apparently owns a business that sells wigs (hair bible) 🙄

Reactions: 5
Marnies nails looked pretty fresh since I'm assuming salons have been closed near her since before Xmas 🙄

Reactions: 4
yeah she was saying that a few weeks back too. Proper weird thing to do

Reactions: 1
Marnie is very lucky Rox likes a lie in! Think he was still asleep at 8:45am this morning - something which never occurs with my one year old 😂 can’t imagine how Marnie would cope with an early riser. Oh yeah - prob just ship him to her mums.

Reactions: 9
Imagine she hasn't bathed in 3 days and they haven't bathed rox in days either.... I understand its lockdown but it's a bit grimy

• Wow
"He is so clingy" .. Maybe get off your phone and give your son some real attention. 🤷‍♀️ She is really sad.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
I'm sorry but does that child just live off of bowls of banana? Poor kid, dummy in his mouth to keep him quiet and cute, and just fobbed off with the least amount of attention or effort they can muster. Fell asleep early with no bottle or even time to change him? Really? They can't have been paying him any attention at all. I'm genuinely feeling more and more upset for Rox.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Just caught an old episode of GS and she’s crying her eyes out because she lost her favourite lip gloss 😭 she has the emotional intelligence of a toddler

• Haha
I think she once admitted that her reading and writing is really substandard, sad
But that’s caseys story. They’re both thick.

And on another note I feel so sorry for that little boy. Just because he has a toy room and wants for nothing material wise.. he seems so timid and maybe that’s just his personality but he’s lucky he has Casey as his dad that’s all I can say.
... and lastly, is it just me that thinks it’s so terrible having the TV on first thing in the morning - don’t get me wrong if my partner is watching my son and I’m having a rare lie in while he’s not working then he probably sticks on the box but me personally I don’t put it on until a certain time, even if that means we sit in silence having a cuddle playing with toys or chucking things down his slide, I just think the tv fucks their eyes and brain so much especially first thing in the morning! (Sorry for long moan 🙊)

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Imagine she hasn't bathed in 3 days and they haven't bathed rox in days either.... I understand its lockdown but it's a bit grimy
My kids the same as as rox. Shes an absolute minger. Bath every day straight after dinner 🤢

Reactions: 3
Oh ffs, if your child fell asleep early in their clothes, without a bath or bottle, I’d wake mine up? She’s such a pathetic excuse for a parent. Rox will want for nothing materialistic but I really wish he had better parents who weren’t just kids themselves.

I always put CBeebies on for my little one in the morning 🤷‍♀️ I don’t really think there’s anything wrong with that and he tends to just toddle about playing with his toys and we read etc so it’s really just in the background. Rox does seem glued to it though.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.