Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was beautiful! I can’t understand why she did anything to her face other than maybe some slight lip fillers. She never needed to touch her nose, she stood out from the others because she was natural

Reactions: 9
she always had a tash
don't people get bladder problems from ongoing drug use (ket)

• Haha
Just heard a clip of her podcast on her stories there, talking with Casey’s sister Coral. Along the lines of, “it’s so important to be comfortable in yourself, and keep it real”. Coming from two girls with multiple surgeries and faces pumped with filler 😂 Ok then

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Have you listened to it all?? They’re actually both very open about their surgeries so you can’t say they’ve lied 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 1
No i only listened to the snippet she posted. Fair play to them both because they are open about their surgeries, I just meant it’s a bit at odds to be saying, “keep it real, love yourself” etc when they’ve both radically altered their faces and bodies.

Reactions: 7
Yeah well I thought the same when I heard the clip but after hearing the full podcast they do talk about their surgeries and editing pics so that’s fair enough! So many other intagrammers lie about both....just look at the o’dolls for example lol

Reactions: 3
Just thinking that, she’s been a witch posting Chet and helens new baby, she put an emoji of just her and a kid on the new house post and she actually in bed with Rox instead of having a lie in while Casey does everything

Reactions: 11
If her and Casey really have split she’ll need to get a live-in nanny because there’s no way in hell she can look after Rox on her own. I don’t mean that she’s a bad or unfit mum at all, but she just sits on the couch most of the time and Casey does like 90% of the actual parenting of Rox. She wouldn’t have the first clue.

Reactions: 25
She also said last night she’s had the toughest few days aka a break up. Her posting pictures of random houses on rightmove 😂 the inside pictures are from a different house to the one where she shown the inside.

Reactions: 6
She also said last night she’s had the toughest few days aka a break up. Her posting pictures of random houses on rightmove 😂 the inside pictures are from a different house to the one where she shown the inside.
She’s posted a mother and baby emoji instead of the family emoji too. All these cryptic clues 😳 why doesn’t she just spit it out and tell people instead of practically begging them to speculate. Attention seeking at its finest.

Reactions: 15
Chances are they’ve just had an argument and she’s being dramatic. If not and they really have split for good and she’s talking about moving to a different area how awful for Rox that will most likely mean less time with his dad

• Sad
She's acting a bit unhinged 😂 them stories right up close to her face from like 3 hours ago where shes slurring her words.. sat next to Rox..

Looks like the engagement was just for Geordie OGs then

Reactions: 12
They will probably have a fake break up for Georgie OGs like Aaron and Talia did 😒.

Reactions: 6
They might have split up, or have had a row and Casey has stomped off-they are both a little dramatic for how old they are. The only good moment of OGs was Casey telling his sister and dad he was asking Marnie to marry him and they looked horrified.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Just thinking that, she’s been a witch posting Chet and helens new baby, she put an emoji of just her and a kid on the new house post and she actually in bed with Rox instead of having a lie in while Casey does everything
I reckon if they have split that’s why she’s posted that pic,to get one last dig in

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.