Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
Why do they always have subtitles on. On everything they watch..
It's probably for Casey because he can't hear the TV over Marnie going 'ummm liturruully as some of you may knoorrr errrmm a have a bladda condition and Rox is at me mams' into her phone

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
She's honestly the most boring person ever 😂 all she says is 'as some of you may knooorrr a have a bladdaaa condition. Liturrrrally. A spy eyes ad. Another ad . Another ad. Blaaddaaa. Liturrtalllly.' Zzzzzzz

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Luna25

Totally get her wanting her privacy but no one would would be guessing or asking questions if she hadn’t put up the posts she did? That’s like begging for ppl to notice? Ffs
If you truly wanted privacy then you wouldn’t have posted about new beginnings or all the other crap you have posted

Eyeofthetiger

VIP Member
Whenever she gets down about lockdown she reminds herself about saving thousands of people? Cause I thought she went Tesco with her whole family, screamed at the staff in m and s food cause they wouldn’t open the toilet for her and had a massive birthday party to her kid

• Heart

Sunnydays2

She annoys me so much when she sits there recording herself chatting shit whilst Rox is crying the background, I know Casey is obviously there but can she not get off her ass for one second and help?!?! How can she concentrate on Instagram whilst her bubba’s crying

• Heart

Kindred_

VIP Member
Oh god the new picture . All she cares about is how she looks. Rox isn’t even looking at the camera. She makes out she has this amazing life with old shazza and lord Farquaaad and of course Casey 5 head🤮🤮

View attachment 390864

Check out the jaw guysss
I’m a natural beauty, real hair, real boobs, real teeth, real nose, real lips. Oh wait 🤥🤥🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 19

TommyTBFC

Those forex accounts are a load of bullshit, it’s just another MLM scam. How feel comfortable advertising for those people is beyond me.
100% I’ve done a hell of a lot of research on these forex and they are bullshit. Many of the forex traders if you look, will pose in front of the same cars, same Yachts go to the same restaurants. Have many, many pictures with the same outfit on so it’s obvious they’ve took loads of pictures in one go.
I once pretended to show an interest to one of them and he wanted £400 upfront & said “there’s no guarantees you’ll see any money back”

also, the celebs are promote this on the Gram all disable the comments for some reason. Aaron off Gshore didn’t once and I commented saying how shit it was and quick as a flash I was blocked & comment section deleted.
They target the financially vulnerable people in society & it pisses me off as I used to work as a debt advisor. The celebs who promote them should be ashamed.
Rant over!! Sorry xx

DietGossip

VIP Member
Another thread for another Geordie Shore girl but I needed to discuss how disgusted I am that she sold pictures of her baby to a magazine. I've also ended up reporting her to the FCA for the constant adverts for trading scams but I don't think they're gonna do anything about it.

• Heart

Joosephine

Her face looks ridiculous. she used to be really pretty. I think her fella has the saddest eyes.

quinzel

VIP Member
Jesus, past 24 hours has made me realise just how immature Marnie is. Does she not realise she’s a mum now?! Acting like a spoilt teenager. Poor Rox!

Reactions: 18

Sunnydays2

How is this even allowed? Like where has she booked?? Surely no bookings should be made for shitty little get aways. So sick to death of these stupid twats. About to lose my Nan to corona and it’s because of these type of inconsiderate assholes that think they are immune and do whatever the fuck they want.

• Sad
  • Heart

watermelon sugar

VIP Member
In her stories she's very 'I've decided to move' 'it's in my price range' no our. She's like a teenager who's just split up with their boyfriend 🙄